027 - Norman Chancer (Tamizander Rey)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Chancer.jpg

Mr. Chancer had a variety of television roles and appearances, as well as many film performances since the late 1960s. He has appeared in such recognizable works as: The Great Gatsby, Ragtime, Ghandi, and Selling Hitler. He also appeared in an episode of Highlander and voiced that character Whistler in the Blade video game.

In The Empire Strikes Back Mr. Chancer played Rebel Officer Tamizander Rey. Tamizander Rey is the deck officer Han Solo confronts while trying to find out where Luke is. Rey suggests that…”it’s possible Commander Skywalker came in the south entrance.”

You can check out Mr. Chancer’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0151259/

I only have one previous result to go on, but that attempt proved successful in less than a month. Mr. Chancer signed and personalized some items sent to him. I sent out a request myself on 11/23/05, so we’ll see what results I get.

Norman Chancer
73 Gloucester Road
Hampton
Middlesex TW12 2UQ
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0027 Norman Chancer ep5 1.2.jpg
    0027 Norman Chancer ep5 1.2.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 586
  • 0027 Norman Chancer ep5 2.jpg
    0027 Norman Chancer ep5 2.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 619

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Very nice success, Mr. Chancer signed all three of my pics and even returned my $. Address used was the Harvey Voices address above.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 508
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 495
That's why I still haven't receive my items back.I sent him to another address 2 years ago.I will send him again soon to the address above.

BTW,great success,Vader Nation!!!:)