020 - Julian Glover (General Maxmillian Veers)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Glover.jpg

Julian Glover has nearly five decades of television, film and stage acting to his credit. I’m sure I can’t even begin to name his best works, but I can list some of his works that are more recognizable to us. Most recently he played Triopas in Troy, and voiced the giant spider Aragog in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. He also played Walter Donovan in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and led the attack on Echo Base as General Maxmillian Veers in the Empire Strikes Back. Bond fans may know him as Kristatos in For Your Eyes Only, and he’s made his share of Doctor Who appearances as well.

You can check out Mr. Glover’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002103/

Mr. Glover has been a long-time signer of autographs through the mail. Typically he will sign anything sent to him, and often sends his own photo too. Many people have received responses in less than 2 months…less than a week if you live in the UK. :) This is a wonderful opportunity to get a signature from a great actor.

Julian Glover
19 Ullswater Rd.
London SW13 9PL
England

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0020 Julian Glover ep5 1.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5 1.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 724
  • 0020 Julian Glover ep5 2.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5 2.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 764
  • 0020 Julian Glover ep5 3.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5 3.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 796
  • 0020 Julian Glover ep5 4.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5 4.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 825
  • 0020 Julian Glover ep5 5.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5 5.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 782

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 020 - Julian Glover (General Maxmillian Veers)

I received a response today. :) Mr Glover signed my index card and personalized my two trading cards. Unfortunately my cards got slightly bent in the mail...one of the risks of through the mail collecting. However, three signatures for free is worth the risk. I sent a large SAE in hopes of receiving a photo from him too, but he must have been out. Plus I didn't specifically ask for one. :p

Took 21 days.

Attachments

• julian glover sig.jpg
    julian glover sig.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 718

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Re: TBS Autograph Project 020 - Julian Glover (General Maxmillian Veers)

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Well hot damn! Glover was probably one of my most wanted SW actors and today he came through. He signed the pic of him as Veers I sent, as well as one I sent of him as Donovan. Personalized both to me with the character's name as well.

I used a different address, which I'll post for FYI's sake.

Julian Glover
c/o Conway Van Gelder Ltd, 3rd Floor
18/21 Jermyn Street
London,SW1Y 6HP
United Kingdom
Sent on 7/6/06, received 7/20. I believe I included an IRC - or else at least a couple dollars.

As always scan will be on the site - up to over 60 successes since June. :)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Now that i finally have my post office on track with the IRC's, i can finally send some of these non-us requests that i have.
Request sent today

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i got my response today. he returned one of my items unsigned but included one of his own. i can't quite make out what is written above his name on the one that he included. can anyone else make it out?

7 days

Attachments

• 0020 Julian Glover ep5 4 success.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5 4 success.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 707
  • 0020 Julian Glover ep5x 1 success.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5x 1 success.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 766
  • 0020 Julian Glover ep5x 2 success.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5x 2 success.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 709
  • 0020 Julian Glover ep5x 3 success.jpg
    0020 Julian Glover ep5x 3 success.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 674

Sevb30

New Recruit
Yes he put regards to me as well. Got Oliver Ford Davies back same day, cool being I also sent them the same day.

Sent Mr Glover 2 photos, 3.00 for postage, letter and SAE, he quickly returned them all signed and personalized! Tested from Indiana, USA

Sent on 8/10, received on 8/19!

Sevb30

New Recruit
He might, but figures and such are more of a hassle because they take more time to be packed, and probably a good 10.00 U.S. dollars for return shipping. I know Jeremy Bulloch doesn't sign figures because they pretty much always mean a trip to the post office. Make it as quick and easy as possible on these guys, they do have lives outside of signing our stuff. You'll have better results. Maybe find a transparent sticky label you can have them sign and you can put it on your figure.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Jedi_Joel

Agent
A fast success, only taking 14 days. I sent a 8x10 and 2 trading cards, along with an SASE, and a letter. Received all back signed and inscribed.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOW! That is fast. Since you already live in the UK.:D Mailing items to the USA takes a little longer:( Are you going to post pictures of your success?

RYAN J.