015 - Dermot Crowley (General Crix Madine)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Crowley.jpg

Mr. Crowley has a long history in film and television. He has appeared in numerous television series on the BBC, most recently in Bleak House, a Dickens’ tale also starring Gillian Anderson. In addition to ROTJ, Crowley has appeared in notable movies including the James Bond classic Octopushy ;), Blake Edward’s Son of the Pink Panther, and The Legend of Bagger Vance.

Mr. Crowley played General Crix Madine in Return of the Jedi, informing everyone about the new Death Star’s weaknesses during the Rebel briefing over Sullust. His character has made appearances in SW video games and was a main character in one of the novels.

You can check out Mr. Crowley’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0189720/

Mr. Crowley signs items sent to him, and sometimes sends out his own photos too. He typically responds in less than two months time. So type your letters, and mark your requests now! :D

Dermot Crowley
c/o Jonathan Altaras Associates Ltd.
11 Garrick Street
Covent Garden
London WC2E 9AR
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0015 Dermot Crowley ep6 1.jpg
    0015 Dermot Crowley ep6 1.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 689
  • 0015 Dermot Crowley ep6 2.jpg
    0015 Dermot Crowley ep6 2.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 776
  • 0015 Dermot Crowley ep6 3.2.jpg
    0015 Dermot Crowley ep6 3.2.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 578

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 015 - Dermot Crowley (General Crix Madine)

Mailed my request today. I enclosed 2 index cards, a trading card, a large SASE, and 2 IRCs.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Received a response today. :) Mr. Crowley signed my trading card, plus sent a personalized color 8X10 of his own. :D

Attachments

• dermot crowley sig.jpg
    dermot crowley sig.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 619

Jedi_Joel

Agent

Nice DS! I really want to write to him as well, but all I have is a crappy 8x10, perhaps I'll try my luck with getting him to supply one.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Now that i finally have my post office on track with the IRC's, i can finally send some of these non-us requests that i have.
Request sent today

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Hello all! Missed everyone.

Finally playing catchup today. Mr. Crowley (insert Ozzy song here) signed and personalized two photos for me, including one previously signed by Caroline Blakiston. Nice success!

Scan on my site. Used the address above.

Sent - 9/1/2006
Received - 10/19/2006

Got items back today.Mr. Crowley signed me 3 trading cards & 1 index card.One of the cards, he signed on card back though:p

Attachments

• MadinCards.JPG
    MadinCards.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 469

germancollector

New Recruit
Got mine back today. Mr.Crowley signed my index cards and photos and send one of his own photo back, too. Great !!!!

Attachments

• crowley.jpg
    crowley.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 604

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today in the mail I got 3 Dermot Crowley autographs! He personalized 2 of them! Thanks So much Mr. Crowley!!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Dermot_Crowley_Envelope_01.jpg

Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Dermot_Crowley_Autographs_01.jpg

Sent: April 6th 2007

Replied: May 14th 2007

Days Taken: 39

Address Used:

Mr. Dermot Crowley
C/O Jonathan Altaras Associates Ltd.
11 Garrick Street
Covent Garden
London WC2E 9AR
United Kingdom

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
I got a success from Mr. Crowley today! He signed all my cards and wrote a short letter on my index card! Took 54 days.

Attachments

• scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 445

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I got a very nice success today! Mr. Crowley signed all three of the photos I sent him. Very happy, thank you!!

Attachments

• Crowley.jpg
    Crowley.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 489