003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got an awesome success from James Earl Jones today!! He signed all five of my 4x6 photos!! I was really surprised at how short it took for a reply compared to the other fans that sent him letters, Only 35 days!! He did use my SASE. Thanks so much Mr. Jones!!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/James_Earl_Jones_Envelope_03.jpg
Autographs 1:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/James_Earl_Jones_Autographs_03.jpg
Autographs 2:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/James_Earl_Jones_Autographs_04.jpg

Sent: June 9th 2007

Replied: July 13th 2007

Days Taken: 35!

Address Used:

Mr. James Earl Jones
P.O Box 610
Pawling, NY 12564
USA

RYAN-J

gmess;75968 said:
Nice success, jedicouncil! When did you send it out, recently? Or were you waiting months like the rest of the guys?

Thanks!

I sent them out in January so had to wait a while but well worth the wait

angel

New Recruit
sucsess i sent an prented index card and 2 tradeing cards , he sighed all three .only took 22 days .verry happy

Matt

New Recruit
A great success today from Mr.Jones. He signed my already signed 10x8 and a widevision card.
This took just over 3 months from the UK.
If only it had arrived 3 days earlier I could have taken it to Celebration Europe and had Billy Dee complete it.
Can't complain though, it looks great!

Attachments

• 2007_0719CelebrationEurope0045.JPG
    2007_0719CelebrationEurope0045.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 533

Matt

New Recruit
Thank Bounty CK.
It looks like Mr. Jones has had a busy few days signing as lots of people have been receiving autos back.
I'm very pleased with this one and I'm sure i'll have the opportunity to add Billy Dee in the future.
Cheers.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I sent Mr. Jones a pic on 8/17 that I'm hoping to get back and take to the Star Wars Fan Days in October (Plano, Texas) to get signed by Mr. Prowse and Mr. Bulloch. It's the cloud city pic with Lando as well so it would be awesome to meet Billy Dee some day.

I got another success today, taking just under 3 weeks this time from Uk to US and back. Very pleased with this one as I got a got a couple of double signed itmes:

jej2-1.jpg

jej1-1.jpg

jej3.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOW! Very cool success! HA! I wonder if he caught his mistake after he signed it. I wonder if that's rare. You could stick it on Ebay and sell it for $10,000 dollars :eek: Just kidding!

RYAN-J :)

Matt

New Recruit
Received a letter from JEJ's office today, it reads:

"Thank you for your recent request for autographed materials from James Earl Jones. Due to an overwhelming work schedule he will not be available to sign any such items at least until after July 1st. He appreciates your understanding."

A little disapointing but he must get so many requests, to which he always replies! At least he still wants to sign later in the year, top man!
My photos were returned along with my IRC's.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Ah Man! I'm sorry Matt. :( At least they returned your IRC's. Hopefully you'll be able to get them signed after July 1st. :)

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Hey guys. I know James Earl Jones has been saying wait till After July 1st but I just sent to him today and tried the address of:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] c/o Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
Broadhurst Theater
235 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]
Temporary Address

I will make sure and give you feedback!
Wish me luck!:p
[/FONT]

Holla300

The Best Bounty
On my second try using the normal address I got a success! So Happy as I really wanted Mr Jones to sign my Darth Vader pictures. I might try later on for a signutre on a Boba Fett/Vader Pic I have both the Vader guys on. My request only took 11 days!

Attachments

• James Earl Jones 3.JPG
    James Earl Jones 3.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 525
  • James Earl Jones 4.JPG
    James Earl Jones 4.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 511
  • James Earl Jones 5.JPG
    James Earl Jones 5.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 521
  • James Earl Jones 6.JPG
    James Earl Jones 6.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 533
  • James Earl Jones 7.JPG
    James Earl Jones 7.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 515

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
The normal address? Through his agency?
Still I wouldn't recommend we all start doing 2nd trys also it might annoy him.
;)

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Pedge Jameson;80087 said:
The normal address? Through his agency?
Still I wouldn't recommend we all start doing 2nd trys also it might annoy him.
;)

I meant later on as in months away!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Pedge Jameson;80093 said:
So the play address works? I am so confused. LOL
He is signing at both addresses but I used:

c/o Horatio Productions Inc.
PO Box 610
Pawling, NY 12564
USA