002 - Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett)

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Holla300;79007 said:
I sent Jason another Request due to new pics I found. I sent it out on the 25th. I will let you know the outcome.

Holla, I'd be a little careful sending too many requests too close together. We'd all hate for these guys to get turned off to TTM and stop signing. I wouldn't worry about Mr. Wingreen because he seems to be such a great guy but I'd just be a little cautious personally of sending him another one so quickly. Just my opinion and something to think about down the road. Congratulations on the success though and keep it up, you obviously enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
star_wars_fan;79032 said:
Holla, I'd be a little careful sending too many requests too close together. We'd all hate for these guys to get turned off to TTM and stop signing. I wouldn't worry about Mr. Wingreen because he seems to be such a great guy but I'd just be a little cautious personally of sending him another one so quickly. Just my opinion and something to think about down the road. Congratulations on the success though and keep it up, you obviously enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!

Dear Star Wars Fan,

I understand about sending requests back to back. I am a big fan of Star Wars as you, and I am making a wall memorabilia of Star Wars with Boba Fett having his own section. I told Mr. Wingreen that I wrote to him not long ago and that after I got the reply from him, I had this idea. Hopefully Mr. Wingreen understands and helps me with my request. If he doesn't than that is fine too :)

Holla300

The Best Bounty
star_wars_fan;79052 said:
That sounds perfectly reasonable and I'm sure he appreciated your honesty. Best of luck with the room!!!!
Thank you. I will let you know on the request and room.:D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
As talking bout it made it come faster!
Came back in 7 days!

Received my 3 photos signed and personalized with a quote on each one. He also wrote a letter to me saying no problem about sending again and answering 3 questions I had. I guess he didn't mind too much. Mr. Wingreen is super nice and has the best hand writing I have ever seen.

Attachments

• Jason Wingreen 8.JPG
    Jason Wingreen 8.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 549
  • Jason Wingreen 9.JPG
    Jason Wingreen 9.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 541
  • Jason Wingreen 10.JPG
    Jason Wingreen 10.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 536

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Wes! That's so cool! That was a super fast reply! I'm so glad he took the time to sign some more autographs for you :D they look awesome! :)

RYAN-J :D

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Holla300;79075 said:
Received my 3 photos signed and personalized with a quote on each one. He also wrote a letter to me saying no problem about sending again and answering 3 questions I had. I guess he didn't mind too much. Mr. Wingreen is super nice and has the best hand writing I have ever seen.

Definitely cool. Goes to show honesty is still the best policy!!! Best of luck with the wall, congrats on another great success from an amazingly nice signer. Good job (and sorry again about the fuss earlier). :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Hey Star Wars Fan!

No Problem with the fuss. I see where you were coming from. He actually wrote me a cool note also! I am starting on the wall with the movie posters framed beside each other. Then I will go from there when I get some more of the pictures signed!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Today brought many successes, one of which was from Mr. Wingreen.

He signed and personalized two different Official Pix shots, once of which Jeremy Bulloch had signed previously.

He added a quote on each ("As you wish" on one, "He's no good to me dead!" on the other).

Great success from a great guy! Used the address in this thread, mailed it on 3/13.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
SUCCESS!

very nice success from Mr. Wingreen today! He signed all 3 CCGs I sent to him, on top of that he even included a short note. He also used 2 different pens to sign (black and silver) for the different cards. So nice. Great addition to my collection!

Used address above

took 21 days (to europe)

Additional Information:

The address he put on my letter says:

Jason Wingreen
4224 Teesdale Ave.
Studio City, CA 91604
USA

I don't know if that's new or just a variation of his addess, but I thought I'd let ya'll know.

Thank you, Ms. Wingreen!

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Smashing success today! Received two 8x10 OfficialPix photos signed by Mr. Wingreen. Took only an amazing 9 days round trip!!!! I also received a front and back handwritten letter from Mr. Wingreen answering my questions and expressing his gratitude to his fans. What a great guy he has always been to us. Consistently without a doubt one of the nicest and most responsive signers there are. Thank you soooooooooooo much Mr. Wingreen!!!!!!

As an FYI, I used the address below and again it only took 9 days. However, when I was at the post office the receipt for postage and their screen showed Studio City for that zip (like Corran(Horn noted above). Guess it didn't really matter bc super super fast. Best of luck all!

4224 Teesdale Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91604-1544

kman102

New Recruit
Today I recieved my 4x6 Bespin shot back from Jason Wingreen. It was already signed by John Morton, so if I could get Billy Dee, Jones, and Prowse on it it would be great. It would probobly be too crowded though since it's only a 4x6.
Also sent him a larger bounty hunter shot, and 4x6's of Harry the Bartender and Dr. Linke. Came back in my SASE in 11 days.