Search results

1. Pedge Jameson

What's the best way for overseas?

I just made an account to buy regular old stamps from them to have mailed to me, just when I checkout the cart gives me an error. Error: Problem encountered - Display process failure I looked it up and it's supposed to be some web kind of error so I'll have to wait until they figure it out...
  2. Pedge Jameson

A4 card?

So what US frame do I use to make it fit, do I get a matte to cover corners or something?
  3. Pedge Jameson

A4 card?

https://www.tombakerofficial.com/product/whos-tom-baker-print/ What's he mean an A4 card, whats the US size of that, it's coming in a few days and I'm not sure what that is. I looked and some places said this or that, I never trust google so please don't tell me it's my freind. :P TYIA
  4. Pedge Jameson

Hey sorry was in the bathroom, where were we? Would this work or is it only for UK citizens? http://www.royalmail.com/personal/uk-delivery/online-postage
  5. Pedge Jameson

So what are you telling me exactly. But them online then right? :cool: What's the cost for say UK to the current Star Wars Roster to here? We have any confirmed hits for the cast? I have some from fanmail.biz but you know how they are.
  6. Pedge Jameson

The US post office gave my gf a world of sh*t because they have no clue now how to do SASE's with UK stamps. (Why am I not suprised?) How is it done now? Do I have to but stamps from the UK then have them shipped then put them on the SASE? TYIA
  7. Pedge Jameson

RYAN-J's Fan-Made Autograph pictures

Ryan hi!!!, Been a few years, but what font is that you are using? TYIA
  8. Pedge Jameson

020 - Julian Glover (General Maxmillian Veers)

OMG!!, I totally forgot about this guy. Thought he was great. He really played off the Imperial snakey evilness in the best scenes in the OT. (That's Original Trilogy to you young folk.) <-Grab's Pen
  9. Pedge Jameson

Jason Wingreen, Airplane!

Anyone ever see the scene where the doctor is discussing the Heart Transplant he needs to make on the phone with the Captain, and the heart to be transplanted starts jumping all over the desk? That's Jason Wingreen, original voice of Boba Fett. Anyone want a screenshot for an autograph? He'd...
  10. Pedge Jameson

079 - Brian Blessed (Boss Nass)

I got the same bonus B&W Picture myself. The man has class! Someone needs to make a photo of him from Flash Gordon.
  11. Pedge Jameson

Did ya guys miss me?

:P I'm back, what did I miss?
  12. Pedge Jameson

New Autographs!

God you guys scare me...:D...anyways you can send a pm for the addy. It will mean alot more when we finally go back on the air.
  13. Pedge Jameson

New Autographs!

LOL for who me?
  14. Pedge Jameson

Certain Cable channels have hit bottom.

That whole concept kind of makes sense in a way. Well, at least the fiction part. Oh, btw does Sci-FI still have those crap original movies where they use CGI stolen from Playstation 1 graphic programmers?
  15. Pedge Jameson

What letter(s) did you mail out today?

Frank OZ and Denny Delk. (Poor Denny has been informed to be looking out for it for 3 weeks now. But he's good people.) BTW...So no more mails to Funky Pete? :D
  16. Pedge Jameson

Some are doubting Lightning Bear was in SW

Oh you know it's funny. :P Not even about Lightning now, it's about my photoshop work and the lack of.
  17. Pedge Jameson

New Autographs!

<-- I Am Monsieur Doowah!!!
  18. Pedge Jameson

Bothan Autograph Sticky

BTW also we can't forget the others who have put suggestions and other sticky's. Sorry RYAN-J and company. :D
  19. Pedge Jameson

Hal "the Sham" Wamsley

What does Hal do when he's not ripping off fans? Week in the life of Hal Wamsley 1. Becomes really drunk and rewinds and constantly plays the scene he was never in, of shooting R2 and then has drunken daydreams where he is in the scene. Then talks to himself about his scene while in this...