Search results

1. M

New to the boards

Hi I think Chris Muncke & Michael Culver were both less than 1 week - I'm really good at recording when I send things, just rubbish at recording when they arrive back !! Mal Skelton
  2. M

New to the boards

I think with these two new additions ( see scans ) I have 23 but some of them need to be resent because the pen hasn't worked properly ......... metallic paint markers can be a little temperamental ( but the results when they work properly are amazing ) This week's successes are Michael...
  3. M

New to the boards

Here's this week's success - only took 4 days !! Michael Culver :-) Also a couple of older ones that I didn't post at the time - Mike Edmonds, Brian Blessed & Hugh Quarshie Got another three or four out currently, fingers crossed they all return safely Mal Skelton
  4. M

New to the boards

The address I used was ; c / o JLM Personal Management 4th Floor Holborn Hall 193-197 High Holborn London WC1V 7BD Hope you have the same success I did Mal Skelton
  5. M

122 - Catherine Munroe (Zuckuss)

I used the untested address above this week and had my item returned yesterday. Included was my original letter, my item and a hand written note saying that Cathy Munro doesn't not and never has lived there - and could I pass this message on So sorry to bust an address - hopefully somebody...
  6. M

New to the boards

Hi all It's been a while since I've updated this thread - my autograph focus keeps shifting throughout the year, concentrating on other projects ......... but I always come back to Star Wars eventually. Mailed out four requests over the last couple of weeks, here's the first success back...
  7. M

RYAN-J's Fan-Made Autograph pictures

Hi Ryan Hope your life situation has improved recently - hope you can continue to produce some stunning autograph requests. I am looking to get some auto requests out again ( I always have a couple of months lay off - then get bitten by the bug again ) and was looking through my spreadsheet...
  8. M

Sorry double post :-(
  9. M

New to the boards

Thought I would update with two new successes, both from my Top Ten of each film. Firstly, Dermot Crowley was gracious enough to sign for me ( the ink from the pen is a problem - I think it may be to do with sending paint markers in winter ). Secondly, my Wattographs purchase came in -...
  10. M

New to the boards

Thought I would update this thread with my latest successes from this last weekend. When I started my new design and collection I identifed my top ten from each of the six films - please see the top ten threads for the full list - my choices were based purely on living cast members ( obviously...
  11. M

Anybody going to Steel City Con - Oct 24, 25 & 26

Ryan Many thanks for the heads up - I had the address for Daniel Logan from Wattographs, but wasn't sure of the number of successes ............. I've got a card and gold pen ready, I've sent to Jeremy Bulloch today - Daniel tomorrow. I'm a Boba Fett fan you know :D I know Ray Park isn't...
  12. M

Anybody going to Steel City Con - Oct 24, 25 & 26

Just wondering whether anybody had any plans to go to Steel City Con between 24th & 26th October ? Obviously being in the UK I won't be attending, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get either Daniel Logan or Ray Park on cards that I've designed ? I don't know how much...
  13. M

Star Wars Wish List

Thanks for the advice, I'm working through the known TTM signers first ( sending out 1 per week ) and then I will move onto the conventions - though with a six month old daughter it isn't easy. The bigger stars ( such as Hamill, Neeson or Ford ) I suppose I just have to be patient and hope...
  14. M

Star Wars Wish List

I don't have just one Top Ten list of autos I want - I have one from each film ............ I've just started again with my autographs ; I've not included anyone who has passed away, obviously that would be impossible. But I have included those who are pie in the sky one shot in a million...
  15. M

Hi Ryan Sorry for not replying sooner, I was away from home this weekend for my Grandma's funeral - only just managed to get logged back in. I don't want you to go to any trouble, if you have Hi Res photos available then obviously I'd prefer those than you spend time doing the template -...
  16. M

Any chance of a Jar Jar ? I can't find any decent pictures, and when I do a grab from my DVD the quality is pretty poor. Thanks Mal Skelton
  17. M

Who played these characters ?

Thanks for the heads up on Frank Henson. I looked at Wattographs recent signers and saw which Rebel Commando he played - now I need to find a decent photo showing his head & shoulders ( to make my cards ). Do you know if such a photo exists or if he featured on any of Decipher's CCG cards ...
  18. M

3 Autograph Signers this Month @ Wattographs!

Hi Guys Just looking for some advice. I've just seen the Wattographs advert for the Ahmed Best signing and I'm looking to partake in this opportunity. As some of you will be aware, I have been creating my own cards for members of all six films ( expanding into the animated series etc etc )...
  19. M

Who played these characters ?

Hi guys Been working through my Young Jedi cards, finding good images to create my own autograph cards - and found these few character cards who I could use, but don't have a clue who played them. Diva Shaliqua Naboo Bureaucrat Naboo Officer Also, the Rebel Commando team who storm the...
  20. M

Star Wars Logo Help

So with all this logo help I've stumbled across something else ............. I found a great picture of Bruce Spence as Tion Medon ( from ROTS ) and have the mailing address - but what logo do I assigned him ? His wookiepedia entry says this ; "In the final weeks of the Clone Wars, Tion...