Search results

1. S

003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Congrats! Where did you get that Vader pic in the middle there?
  2. S

005 - Kenny Baker (R2-D2)

Actually I think it is more than ebay, even though he says different, people have been doing that for years, and his sig hardly goes for anything on Ebay. I think it is to cut down on his requests.
  3. S

Some are doubting Lightning Bear was in SW

On the rebelscum thread, it was now confirmed that Peter Mayhew remembered Lightning Bear on the set of ROTJ.
  4. S

I just don't get why the convention organizers "feet" have not been held to the fire over this. They need to check people out for proof.
  5. S

Heres another thread started about questioning him. http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3216480&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3216480
  6. S

At this thread http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3215886&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post3216281#3215886 Some people are doubting Lightning Bear was ever a biker scout or stormtrooper stuntperson citing no proof from him of it being so. I've got two sigs...
  7. S

Star Wars Episode 2 filmed in Italy?

Lake Como Look at this thread below for more info/photos from a guy who visited the spot. http://www.wagonband.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=164
  8. S

076 - Shannon McRandle (Mara Jade)

I wrote to her one time, and she said I can get official pix for her to sign at officialpix.com. But they had none of her, and I believe they still don't have any.
  9. S

TTM (Through-The-Mail) Autograph Failures

Ryan I got Langella on two pictures via TTM at a play he was doing in NY last year , maybe you should see if he's doing any plays and send to him at one of those.
  10. S

New to the boards

If you are going to send dark cards like that, I reccomend sending a silver sharpie too as many signers don't have one on hand. And don't expect the sharpie to be returned.
  11. S

064 - Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa)

It looks like one of the real ones
  12. S

058 - Terry McGovern (ANH voice of Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers)

I sent pics over 9 months ago, nothing yet.
  13. S

Great to hear that both of you got back your photos, love to see a scan of your completed one, starwarsfan!
  14. S

001 - Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

His secretary must be on the trip too, because his TTM have significant differences with his in-persons. That's why I never have written to him, I believe from looking at a lot of in-persons that his TTM are secretarial.
  15. S

I'm hoping starwarsfan got his, maybe he is busy and hasn't had time to be on here to tell us.
  16. S

Just got my workplace mail and got the two photos back signed I sent to him in January. So I am hoping starwarsfan gets his anyday now!
  17. S

Update! On startiger.com, yesterday (June 18, 2007) 3 or 4 different people got their photos back signed, and all were sent to Jones in January.
  18. S

star_wars_fan, being the most of signatures on the photo are not all that hard to obtain. I'd try send another photo to Wingreen and later to Jeremy Bulloch as they are really easy to get TTM and they sign for free. There is still a decent chance you'll get it back from Jones someday, but in the...
  19. S

UPDATE Someone got an item they sent to him back signed yesterday as seen is this thread http://wattographs.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=43&whichpage=26 I hope this is a trend.
  20. S

To my knowledge from looking at multiple autograph sites, no one had gotten anything back signed from Jones since late December 06. Hope he is well now and has not given up on his fanmail. It is kinda rare for him to go this long.