Search results

1. Sarasotarockstr

:( Am I overdoing it fellas?

Nah they're used to overbearing types...I've been on the board a couple years. ;)
  2. Sarasotarockstr

Autograph Successes!

Today brought Shia Labouef and Charlie Daniels. Odd mix but good stuff.
  3. Sarasotarockstr

076 - Shannon McRandle (Mara Jade)

Shannon's actually a very nice woman. However she does only signed licensed photos these days, same with Gerald Home and some others. Considering she charges $20 at a show per autograph, if you can find some McRandle photos around (there are many blank C4 shots of her floating around) her...
  4. Sarasotarockstr

Another non star wars

Buzz Aldrin will be at FanExpo in Toronto but I think it's a couple hundred dollars and one per person.
  5. Sarasotarockstr

I finally joined the signed poster bandwagon!

HAHA! She does. I sold my Opix Ford Indy to buy them. :) Still have the Opix Ford Solo though...
  6. Sarasotarockstr

I finally joined the signed poster bandwagon!

I just picked these up this week. I've never done the whole "poster" thing but towards the end of last year I decided to finally take the leap into the insanity that is multiple signed posters. I've been looking for good starter posters and when I stumbled upon these I pulled the trigger. Got a...
  7. Sarasotarockstr

088 - Rob Coleman (Prequel Animation Director)

SWEET! Today I got back my two Opix photos I sent to Rob signed and personalized plus a note on Lucasfilm Animation letterhead. Sent out on 03/13/08 to the following - Lucasfilm Animation P.O. Box 5858 Lucas Valley Rd. Nicasio, CA. 94946
  8. Sarasotarockstr

056 - Tracey Eddon (ROTJ Stunt Double for Leia & C-3PO)

Today I got the three photos I sent to Tracey back signed and personalized. Mailed out the request on 04/18/08 to - c/o Equity, Guild House Upper St. Martin's Lane London, WC2H 9EG United Kingdom
  9. Sarasotarockstr

Carrie Fisher Play

Quick update - still nothing from my request to Carrie c/o Wishful Drinking in Berkeley. Here's hoping the FedEx waiting for her in Scottsdale brings better luck!
  10. Sarasotarockstr

Autograph Successes!

Non SW Successes I received today.... 1) Michael Caine signed the "Get Carter" shot I sent to him. Mailed on 04/10. He will only sign one photo per request btw. c/o Gwyn Fox Talent Agency, 4401 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010-3703 2) Michael Emerson (Ben from "Lost") signed both...
  11. Sarasotarockstr

How many requests you are still waiting?

I've got 110 out there at the moment. Hoping to get another 5-10 out tomorrow.
  12. Sarasotarockstr

Autograph Successes!

Hell of a game. Good job! :D
  13. Sarasotarockstr

Autograph Successes!

I swung by my parents' house today to pick up the Val Kilmer and Kirk Douglas successes I mentioned earlier and had SIX other envelopes waiting with them. Here we go... 1) Kirk Douglas signed and personalized his book I sent to him as well as an 8x10 from Spartacus. AMAZING. 2) Val...
  14. Sarasotarockstr

Autograph Successes!

Today I got back my 8x10 of Professor X as well as the vintage "Dune" trading card I sent signed by Patrick Stewart. :)
  15. Sarasotarockstr

TTM (Through-The-Mail) Autograph Failures

I haven't received a RTS - but if you used the address I posted and got one I'm guessing I will soon
  16. Sarasotarockstr

TTM (Through-The-Mail) Autograph Failures

Bad news about Kane. Just sent him a request on 03/13 care of this address... c/o CESD Youth Talent Division 10635 Santa Monica Blvd, # 140 Los Angeles, CA 90025
  17. Sarasotarockstr

Autograph Successes!

I just posted two in other threads (Paul Weston and Ken Colley) but I also got successes from Patrick Stewart and Paul Freeman (Belloq in Raiders) today. Mailed Paul 03/11, Patrick on 03/31.
  18. Sarasotarockstr

029 - Ken Colley (Admiral Firmus Piett)

Got another great success from Ken. Signed and personalized both of my Official Pix photos, each with a different quote. What a guy! Mailed 03/18 received 04/11. Used the BBC address.
  19. Sarasotarockstr

084 - Paul Weston (Vedain - Nikto Skiff Pilot)

This is still good! Received both of my Official Pix shots back signed and personalized AND he included a bonus SW Fan Days signed card. Great success! Mailed 03/18/08, received 04/11/08.
  20. Sarasotarockstr

Autograph Successes!

Indeed. I bought myself an Alec Guinness signed Obi Wan shot for my birthday. :D Just added it to my site, along with some other Baker successes I got recently and some Carries.