Search results

1. D

Star Wars Chocolate M Pire

Foghorn Leghorn could always be a clone trooper or somethin' anyways...I beg to differ...I acually think these M&M Chocolate Mpire figs are pretty cool. I have Oranger Character as Emporer Palpatine Red Character as Anakin skywalker Red Character as Clone Trooper Yellow Character as...
  2. D

Wedge makes it Down Under!

Thats good. seeing new wedge figures. :)
  3. D

dustrho's Customs

I must say, That Renegade AT-TE Driver is awesome! :D
  4. D

#23 Senate Guard

If I ever see a Blue senate Guard I'm not even going to Hesitate to buy... :)
  5. D

The Speeder Or The Star Desroyer?

I like speeder because their like futuristic Motor cycles. Star Destroyers are slow. Yes, they can blow things up but the speeders are very fast. :rock:
  6. D

#23 Senate Guard

I havn't seen the Blue Guard. I've only seen the Red Guard here in Nova Scotia, Canada.
  7. D

How to make an X-Wing with two tickets

that is amazing...
  8. D

dustrho's Customs

okay. You, are a Starwars action figure cosutomizing Genius! :) my favorite custom that you created would have to be the Desert clone trooper. it's awesome. :)
  9. D

WTB Lava Vader, Holo Yoda, Early Bird Kit

well, sorry...I don't have a Holo Yoda or a Lava Vader, because: Holo Yoda- Ran out before I could grab one. :( Lava Vader- Target is in the states not Canada :(
  10. D

TRU Holo Yoda

danit! I havn't known ROTS figures were being sold until Thursday April, 21st, 2005 around 3:30pm after school ended. then I found out at my local TRU, They didn't have any more Holo Yoda...they sold out first day... :'(
  11. D

Favorite Character from the originals..

Re: Admiral Ackbar, Jek Porkins or captain Antilles I believe you..BarneyFife...I guess the Jek Prokin is a CII Celebration figure. anyways...My favorite character from the OT. God guys: Luke Skywalker Bad guys: Darth Vader
  12. D

So when are you going to EP3?

I went to Starwars Episode III: Revenge of the sith on May, 19th, 2005. couldn't go to the midnight screening to the movie of a lifetime because my parents wouldn't allowe me to go... I had school the Next day :( stupid school ruining my chance to go to a midnight screening of Starwars...
  13. D

Early Bird Figures

I dunno why...but Nova Scotia, Canada got some early bird figures. and I was all like "whoa...why did we get the early bird figures?" and so I asked one of Wal*mart's employees and he said this: "This shipment was supposed to be delivered to Mayne, USA but they made a major mistake on...
  14. D

Target Exclusive Lava Vader

well, too bad I can't go to Target and pick myself up one...or two... ahem...I don't have a Target but I might aswell pick myself up a Lava Reflection Darth Vader on E-bay. or some other website that sells Starwars 3"75 action figures.
  15. D

Wal-Mart

Thanks :D anyways...this Thread is starting to get alittle bit off topic...so...yeah...I guess we should get alittle bit on topic. :)
  16. D

Holo Leia Available online NOW!

Great! Now I just have to find out how much the Holo Leia is in Canadian money. :)
  17. D

Your Anakin Opinion

Instead of Anakin acting like a Jedi as he is...he started getting angry and upset and he started acting like a sith lord...
  18. D

AT-AT vs. Republic Gunship

I'd have to say the Republic Gunship. The reason why I say the Republic Gunship is because they can fly... :)
  19. D

Fave Tim Burton movie

My favorite Tim Burton movie would have to be Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. :)
  20. D

Wal-Mart

I guess there was an error. Because I seen tons of Starwars early bird figures in the wal-marts after I seen them the first time I never seen them again... But I didn't care because these early bird figures weren't that great...anyways...Thanks for welcoming myself to TBS I love this...