Search results

1. Jedi Freezeman

Been a while

Wow , over 2 years since my last log in.. Hope everyone is well.
  2. Jedi Freezeman

Forum Upgrade

Sweet new look!!!
  3. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration 5 in 2010

We've been in Florida since Monday night. Got to see sister, Bro-in law & my niece and nephew and spend the day with them today. Lots of fun. Head out for for Orlando tomorrow late morning... don't think I'll have internet until after the convention so, if that's the case... see you there or...
  4. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration 5 in 2010

CV Tickets arrived today!!! The excitement is building...
  5. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration 5 Bothan Spy Role Call

Count me in. There all 4 days. Would be cool to hook up ...
  6. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration 5 in 2010

I see one of the events is a Bounty Hunt, 3 events 2-4pm Thursday & Friday and 12:30- 2:30 Sunday. Details here. http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/Bounty-Hunt/ Any Bothan Spies want to hook up to form a team or teams? 2-4 members per team. Drop me a PM with what day(s) work...
  7. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration 5 in 2010

... Have hotel and flight booked... just need to buy the tickets to CV! Seeing Skel's post to SWFan reminded me of all the waiting in line... oh I hope it is not too bad and if we must wait, may much of it be indoors....
  8. Jedi Freezeman

Active Members

I know I've been around a bit more since C-V has been announced. I'm sure as it gets closer there will be more activity.
  9. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration 5 in 2010

Was hoping for something a bit closer... but I can't complain about Orlando- a chance to see my dad, sister and her family. Starting to save pennies!!!
  10. Jedi Freezeman

Christmas Giveaways

Those are some great puzzles W.C. and thanks for the givaways Bothan Spy. Merry Christmas to all- now back to Force Unleashed :D
  11. Jedi Freezeman

Christmas Giveaway #6

Sweet giveaway! Blitzen- Like lightening Ca- Chigga, Ca Chigga (sorry, my son is into CARS)
  12. Jedi Freezeman

2008 Christmas Giveaway #1

Only ONE!?!?! Complete and authentic Jedi Tunic and accessories.
  13. Jedi Freezeman

2008 Christmas Giveaway #3

If you were a Jedi, what species would you be and what color is your lightsaber? I'd be a Besalisk Like Dexter Jettster- just a bit more trim ;) My Saber would be a midnight blue. If you were a Clone Trooper, what would be your nickname? Freeze or Freezeman
  14. Jedi Freezeman

Ike

Glad to hear you made it through OK. I saw some of the damage on the news- going to need a lot of work to get things up and running again.
  15. Jedi Freezeman

My Royal Guard helmet has arrived!

Very cool Skel. Can't wait to see the complete finshed product.
  16. Jedi Freezeman

Happy Birthday Jedi Freezeman!!

Thanks all...
  17. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration V rumors & more

I honestly can't believe they're looking at Indianapolis again. I thought they had a ton of problems there because it was too small, and the lines... ohh the memories of the lines... I hope IGPPO's sign isn't a sign of things to come... I missed C4 so I guess I'm on an Odd Year Celebration...
  18. Jedi Freezeman

Celebration V rumors & more

I'd prefer any of the options besides Baltimore... (Come on Minneapolis!!!) :dance:
  19. Jedi Freezeman

Happy Birthday Alf!

Happy B-Day!!!!
  20. Jedi Freezeman

R2-D2 speaker set

40 bucks is a lot to pay for a set of unpowered speakers... I'd guess the sound quality would be lacking as well... so you're basically paying for the mold... but it is R2 ... how many thoughts can I string together with ... ? ...