Search results

1. BarbarianJ

BarbarianJ's Trading and Sales Post

If you mean the green card POTF2 Boba Fett figure with an autograph of Jeremy Bulloch on it, then I'm afraid you're too late ... that one's gone ... The only autographed item I still have is the RAK autograph on his Film Freak card: http://www.kapaza.be/detail/8302703/
  2. BarbarianJ

And it all got a big update today. There's some last Star Wars items to be had, so go take a look! Thanks!
  3. BarbarianJ

Hi peeps, I have put my sale/trade items up in one of those free ""webstore" sites over here in Belgium, so you can check out a list with pictures: http://shop.kapaza.be/jds160174/ All descriptions are in Dutch, but with the pictures you'll find your way around ... What is there...
  4. BarbarianJ

Barbarian J's blowout sales ...

Hi peeps, As you all know I'm getting out of collecting Star Wars and sales of the last items of my Star Wars collection has been steadily ongoing as such. I have now put most items up in a "webstore" of one of those free "marketplace" sites over here in Belgium, so you can check out a list...
  5. BarbarianJ

Signed Action Figures

That's mighty impressive ... and you're welcome on the offer ... :)
  6. BarbarianJ

Autographs...

I have a Mara Jade (C3 picture) = Shannon Mc Randle if you're interested. Just PM me if that's the case. Also have a Hermi Odle = Phil Herbert but that one is dedicated 'to Joris'.
  7. BarbarianJ

Signed Action Figures

Got a POTF2 Green Card Boba Fett with Jeremy Bulloch auto if you're interested. If so, just PM me ... ;)
  8. BarbarianJ

Mynock11

This guy is outright fantastic. I have just found a synonym for TRUST ... it's MYNOCK11. Great top-of-the-shelf worldclass trader and no, I'm not exaggerating! Anytime again, Will!
  9. BarbarianJ

Chris Solo

I just finished another trade with Chris Solo and ... how could it be different ... it was yet another GREAT trade! You just gotta love this R2-collector!
  10. BarbarianJ

BeJedi.com launches the Star Wars Experience ...

Well, in case you miss your flight ... you can still send us your potential questions for the guest stars ... ;) The interviews will be filmed and later put on BeJedi. So it would really feel as if you have been there ... ;)
  11. BarbarianJ

Don't worry about it, Barada ... I really wouldn't take any offense to something as trivial as this ... LOL. Actually, I did feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't see this kind of obvious mistakes myself ... Let me just put it this way .. in my enthousiasm I make mistakes ... ;)
  12. BarbarianJ

Correct and correct, Barada ... guess I should read my stuff three times instead of just two times ... :banghead: But admit, it still sounds cool right ... :)
  13. BarbarianJ

Mynock11

The MYNOCK marked number 11 is a prime trader in my book. Shipping was fast as lightning, packing was fine and the deal nice. Looking forward to trading for more Boba Fett items with you, Will! Thanks a bunch!
  14. BarbarianJ

Barbarian J is trading again ... !

Hello all, I brushed up my wants and haves once more and am posting them a bit everywhere. I hope I can charm some of you into trading ... ;) Please send all proposals to BarbarianJ@BeJedi.com as I will have difficulty following up on all threads I created in forums all over the Internet...
  15. BarbarianJ

Carl Waterworth

I have completed my first trade with Carl and I'm hoping we'll add more. Carl is a great trader, ships quick and packed everything very well. Recommended Trader, A+. Any time again, Carl! ... :D
  16. BarbarianJ

Some help for your fellow collector ...?

Ah ... the only reason why we did exchange a couple of messages over here after the initial trade proposal is that my e-mail addy was not functioning properly. :guns: webmail thingie But I suppose you're right anyway ... even though I find it difficult, as a forum moderator, to be a...
  17. BarbarianJ

And Mark's material popped in my mailbox this week ... I'm super enthousiast! Don't hesitate to deal with Jedi Freijan, peeps, he's the real thing! :D :D :D :D :D
  18. BarbarianJ

And you're welcome to it too, Mark ... ;)
  19. BarbarianJ

Chris Solo

I have just completed a great trade with Chris. Considering the distance it all went wizardly fast and Chris was extremely generous. Great trader! Any time again ... :)
  20. BarbarianJ

Padawan Giveaway

Trying my luck on this one too ... :)