Search results

1. Darth Boru

Think Geek: Tauntaun Sleeping Bag

I wouldn't be hugely surprised if this DID appear for sale some day. Stranger things have made it. Not to my taste at all, but hey, sounds like lotsa people want one.
  2. Darth Boru

new Star Wars 3D Kites

VERY cool. Perfect excuse to get 'out and about' this Summer :)
  3. Darth Boru

Titanitum series vehicles

I gave up on all that stuff years ago - quality went in direct and opposite proportion to volume.
  4. Darth Boru

Happy Birthday to Amshak!

Mega Happy Birthday Amshak, belated though it may be......
  5. Darth Boru

All-Con Dallas 2009 recap

Looks like a great trip with loads of fun had by all!! Doesn't suck to be you :D
  6. Darth Boru

Darth Vader actor battles prostate cancer

Very sad to hear Dave is ill. Great to know he's getting better. Hopefully there will be a rapid and permanent banishment of the problem!
  7. Darth Boru

Fanboys the movie

An absolute 'must have' regardless of quality - any movie that's been through so much just to get released deserves a viewing!
  8. Darth Boru

Your Help Needed...

I'd agree wholeheartedly with everything Skel said. Quality counts, first and foremost. Personally, I've given up collecting anything except the high end, great quality items like Gentle Giant Busts. They rock. Too many figures have been re-hashed and 'warmed over' through the years. Quality...
  9. Darth Boru

Star Wars Fan Days Plano, TX

Wish I could go. Pretty good event a couple of years back when I 'ventured forth' to the great State of Texas! Great memories of a superb visit with VERY cool people!
  10. Darth Boru

Amazing Response - I hope you all agree!

Congratulations, sounds like a fabulous afternoon!
  11. Darth Boru

Ike

Weather getting crazier?? Definitely. We haven't had a decent summer in over five years, and its gradually getting worse.
  12. Darth Boru

R2-D2 mini fridge & USB Micro Fridge

Mmmmmm....micro friiiidgeee!!
  13. Darth Boru

George Lucas: Indiana Jones 5 possible

Disney going alone might not be the best plan - they've been 'lost int the wilderness' imho since the 'suits' took over. Pixars short films - absolutely fantastic, every one of them!!
  14. Darth Boru

Clone Wars tees at Wal-Mart

Looks cool, especially at that price - what other designs did you spot?
  15. Darth Boru

I know I don't post much but I must say mother Nature sucks

Hey Megatron, Glad you're safe, sorry you're bored. A good training video to track down Mother Nature is to watch 'hogfather' where they basically try (very inventively) to kill Santa. Its a Terry Pratchett novel turned into a movie. If you haven't seen it, make to to watch "the Color of...
  16. Darth Boru

George Lucas: Indiana Jones 5 possible

Yanno, it seems to me that Hollyweird has been totally taken over by committees in suits. Everything about it is a total 'money factory'. Little or no artistic expression remains, unless it conforms to some statisticians 'demographic demarkation graph'....... Sequel after sequel gets trotted...
  17. Darth Boru

My new pet Falcon

What? A bald spot or a Falcon?? :p :p Great acquisition Skel - that Falcon looks fab!!
  18. Darth Boru

Looking for rare comic movies

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those myself.....except for the Nick Fury one - not sure I could accept / suffer Hasselhoff in that role.
  19. Darth Boru

Free Clone Wars ebook

Sounds like a good find, thanks Buzz. Given how disappointing Clone Wars was though, I'll probably pass.
  20. Darth Boru

Local Round-Up

and the locals dont think much of it, no doubt. Imagine being acros the atlantic, where pratically nothing can be found locally!