Search results

1. G

SELLING ERRORS!!!!

I am selling some of my errors. If you are interested please email me at: Grandmofflouie@yahoo.com So I can send you pics of all of the errors for sale. Thank you.
  2. G

Looking for POTF2, Epis.1 & POTJ Errors

Looking to purchase carded errors from the Orange Carded Line to the POTJ Line. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!
  3. G

Looking for Carded Errors

Looking to purchase carded errors from the Orange Carded Line to the POTJ Line. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!
  4. G

Just NEED 2 more SHOWTIME FIGURES

Hi all... I am in search of just 2 more SHOWTIME FIGURES to complete my collection. They are Weequay and the Jawas. If anyone here can help me I would reward them handsomely!!!Thanks for any help... -Grandmofflouie
  5. G

Errors for Sale

If anyone here has any errors to sell please let me know; I would reward them handsomely. Thanks -Lou
  6. G

ENTIRE ERROR COLLECTION

"Hello my friends. Here is my ENTIRE ERROR COLLECTION for you to view. Pics look better in slideshow option but titles disappear? Please let me know what you think. I LOVE FEEDBACK ON MY COLLECTION!!!!!!" Thanks. http://s31.photobucket.com/user/GrandMoffLouie/library/