Search results

1. CoruscantCosta

Random stuff that NEEDS to go

Greetings, I have the following for sale. Make an offer. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES 1 POTF Loose AT AT missing c0ckpit cover and in very rough shape. Perfect for dioramas, etc. 1 Loose SAGA Acklay in very good shape. Just make an offer and chances are if its over $15 i will probably accept...
  2. CoruscantCosta

**lots Of Figures For Sale**

sorry, they have since been spoken for
  3. CoruscantCosta

First of all, happy 1000th post. I will be in and out of here for occasional ewok bashing ;-) Unfortunately, being an ewok I never obtained a single ewok action figure... Im pretty sure I still have that panaka...but I'll have to check later. gotta run. -cc
  4. CoruscantCosta

Heres EVERYTHING LEFT

Prices are reduced. Heres what I currently have. IT NEEDS TO GO! If you dont like the prices, make an offer and we can work it out. ------------ ALL FIGURES ARE CARDED EPISODE I - $3.00 each 1 Senator Palpatine with Senate Cam Droid 1 Gasgano with Pit Droid 1 Adi Gallia with...
  5. CoruscantCosta

Heres EVERYTHING LEFT

I did receive your email, but it will be until Tuesday for me to get an accurate shipping quote.
  6. CoruscantCosta

Heres EVERYTHING LEFT

updated
  7. CoruscantCosta

Heres EVERYTHING LEFT

Alright, im getting out of collecting, and Im selling all of the following figures for $3.50 each. All I ask is that the minimum amount for a purchase is $15. ALL FIGURES ARE CARDED. Email me for condition details. ------------------------------------ ALL FIGURES ARE CARDED EPISODE I -...
  8. CoruscantCosta

Some more stuff

I lowered the prices :)
  9. CoruscantCosta

They are all carded, and they are all $4 each, going separately. Make an offer! Thanks! Just look at the above list for what figures I have available. Shipping will be determined later.
  10. CoruscantCosta

Some more stuff

Ignore ----------------
  11. CoruscantCosta

Autographed Star Wars Photos

1 Maria de Aragon-Greedo Signed Photo 8x10 ($20) 1 Jeremy Bulloch-Boba Fett Signed Photo 8x10 ($20) 1 Peter Mayhew-Chewbacca Signed Photo 8x10 ($20) 1 James Earl Jones-Darth Vader Signed Postcard 4x6 ($12) Or all of them for $60.00. Shipping Anywhere in the US is $5. Keep in mind, I...
  12. CoruscantCosta

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4210425059&category=154&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1 For those who are interested there is the link.
  13. CoruscantCosta

they are all carded in good condition, but i will not offer them individually. Thanks
  14. CoruscantCosta

I dont think my auction is going to work out, so... ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHIPPED UPS GROUND FOR ONLY $480 + Paypal Fees if applicable. IF THATS TOO MUCH, MAKE AN OFFER. THANKS -cc EPISODE I 1 Destroyer Droid 1 Senator Palpatine with Senate Cam Droid 1 Gasgano with Pit Droid 1 Adi...
  15. CoruscantCosta

Dont worry, I will be back in the summertime to torment all of you with my ewok ways :twirl: I just dont like having all these things around!
  16. CoruscantCosta

Hey, Sorry about this, but ive decided that since i want this completely out of the way, Im just going to throw it all on eBay as a lot. If anybody is interested email me for the auction link at Kenny5465@aol.com And yes, it does indicate me getting out of star wars collecting. Ive...
  17. CoruscantCosta

RealStands for Sale

Hey, I have 31 barely used realstands for only $15 shipped. Email me at Kenny5465@aol.com Thanks
  18. CoruscantCosta

For Sale: Action Fleet Items

Im going to be auctioning a bunch of stuff this week. Heres one auction I put up yesterday. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4205343012&category=154&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1 BID ON IT!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!! cheers. -cc
  19. CoruscantCosta

The New Look

Well forget about all my other comments that I threw out before. Today it looks much, much better. Excellent Work, Borsk. Keep it up! Just remember to get sleep and eat lots and lots of animal crackers (New ewok favorite snack)
  20. CoruscantCosta

The New Look

I, personally am nowhere near happy with the new look of VBulletin forums and I was just wondering what others thought of it. I find it incredibly inconvenient and I dont like to see it this way. But of course theres no need to listen to my opinion, like i said, im just an ewok! -cc