Recent content by Zepp

1. Zepp

Another one for Chris

Solo
  2. Zepp

Another one for Chris

Made the exchange almost a month ago, and have been too busy to give him the props he deserves... absolutely no problems whatsoever and the communication before during and after the trade were excellent despite his busy schedule...
  3. Zepp

Who's the most annoying film character?

The difference is that Donkey is annoying in an enjoyable way... I don't understand about Gollum being so high, I mean he's one of the few CG characters I can stand...
  4. Zepp

Christmas Giveaways Instructions

you'll shoot your eye out...
  5. Zepp

Fashion Police!

Natalie in a shampoo comercial...(wmv...Windows Media Player) Natalie in a shampoo comercial...(mov...Quicktime)
  6. Zepp

New Episode III image??

seeing as he is a fairly strong precog I expected him to just always have his blade in the right place at the right time... he was far too aggressive for his disposition, and also too much flash with too few results... It would have been cool for him to show off a new Jedi power or two as well...
  7. Zepp

Star Wars Insider...

I wasn't blaming Lucas... but I do think it's absurd, especially since the quality seemed to take a major hit when they switched companies...
  8. Zepp

Virtual Reality Bartender

A certain A word works too...
  9. Zepp

Star Wars Insider...

I have a simple question... is Star Wars insider the only magazine that prints half an article and then expects you to pay for an online service to read the other half?
  10. Zepp

[Off Topic] Hitchhikers Guide Teaser Trailer

Disney? I don't think Disney is capable of rendering the type of humour necessary to make the movie work... And for as bad as the old BBC version was special effects-wise, it was still fantastic...
  11. Zepp

Trailer Images

Completely agree about Yoda... He's way too CG and I also think he's too upright...
  12. Zepp

Halloween Costume Idea Needed

I went as 'kao-nashi' from Spirited Away, I think the English translation was no-name, although it ought to be faceless... It cost me less than $20 and I got a prize worth at least $20, so it all works out in the end... I'll post a pic when I develop them, digital camera's at the shop...
  13. Zepp

Video: Animatics: The Force Behind the Force

I don't mind. I was just saying that it would be nice not to get my hopes up just to be met by a dead end. I was thinking of joining hyperspace actually, but the insider doesn't offer international subscriptions anymore...
  14. Zepp

Happy Birthday Phoenix!!

Enjoy your special day!!!
  15. Zepp

Video: Animatics: The Force Behind the Force

It would be nice if the resident bot had the decency to mention when something is Hyperspace exclusive...