Recent content by SWfan

1. SWfan

Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie join Episode VII Cast

Sick of hearing about Lupita, but Gwendoline is a good addition. From her work on Game Of Thrones she seems like she would fit into the Star Wars universe perfectly.
  2. SWfan

Harrison Ford injured on Star Wars VII set

Read it's gonna take him awhile to recover and they might be writing him out of the script now.. That would suck!
  3. SWfan

The Clone Wars final season to "air" on Netflix

It's up now! :D Haven't watched it yet though, need to catch up first. Only seen the first 3 seasons.
  4. SWfan

020 - Julian Glover (General Maxmillian Veers)

Got a reply from Mr. Glover after only 12 days! Sent 02/14, received 02/26. Signed my custom Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Game Of Thrones and James Bond cards, and my photo op from Celebration V! Scans are on my websites in my signature. :)
  5. SWfan

Autograph Successes!

Recent(ish) replies: 'No Man's Land/Waiting For Godot' signed playbill - Includes Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen '700 Sundays' playbill - signed by Billy Crystal 'The Commons Of Pensacola' signed playbill - Includes Blythe Danner and Sarah Jessica Parker Bette Midler Billy Crystal Stephen...
  6. SWfan

My Autograph Collection Website

Well apparently nobody cares. : P
  7. SWfan

The Great Gatsby

Same here!
  8. SWfan

The Clone Wars final season to "air" on Netflix

Awesome news! Glad they'll be able to finish it. Though netflix doesn't currently even have Season 5 on DVD..
  9. SWfan

Merry Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)
  10. SWfan

My Autograph Collection Website

After several months of working on it, I finally finished my autograph collection website a couple weeks ago and it is now live! Check it out and let me know what you think! :) http://bobbysautographs.weebly.com/
  11. SWfan

Non-TTM Autographs

Got Florida Georgia Line in person after a concert last week!! For the full write up and pics, see the blog page on my website. :) http://bobbysautographs.weebly.com/1/post/2013/11/florida-georgia-line-ipish-success.html
  12. SWfan

Autograph Successes!

Well October kinda sucked for me with only 2 replies, but November has been pretty decent. Recent reples: 'A Time To Kill' - Cast signed playbill includin Tom Skerritt 'Macbeth' - Cast signed playbill including Ethan Hawke 'After Midnight' - Cast signed playbill including Dule Hill Gena...
  13. SWfan

New here

Congrats on Karen! I also got a reply from her recently. :) For Lord Of The Rings cast, watch for them to do plays and send there or find a movie set to send to. I was able to get Cate Blanchett, Hugo Weaving and Ian McKellen via plays. Ian's actually still on Broadway til next year.
  14. SWfan

GONK Droid

Wow! That's cool!