1. Nightwing

Star Profiles

I like the hole, Thora Birch was good in it
  2. Nightwing

Fave Natalie Portman movie

Inside of SW, I'm trying to find a film where she's an actress
  3. Nightwing

Fave Ewan McGregor movie

trainspotting, followed by brassed off. The Trainspotting ST is much better than Moulin rouge as well
  4. Nightwing

What Is Natalie Doing?

leave it alone. Look at what happened to Judge Dredd Just read the comics and admire Gibbon's artwork
  5. Nightwing

Favorite Harrison Ford Movie

witness followed by the mosquito coast
  6. Nightwing

Boru's Bust Ups

I managed to get the full bounty hunters set for £20 including silver fett - not badd when each one normally goes for a fiver If you have a spare blackhole, and want to sell it, please LMK BTW, looking at the poster, there are some that I don't know where to get: Green, red and yellow...
  7. Nightwing

Boru's Bust Ups

When it comes to buying bust-ups, I tend to buy them in full sets. That way, you don't find yourself missing one, and normally the variants are included. I've optioned not to open my glowing spirit, toyfair fett or clone trooper editions. I also got my Jango bust up yesterday along with...
  8. Nightwing

Wedge finally gets Carded

Wedge Antilles finally gets the full treatment of a carded figure thanks to an exclusive internet figure offer. Previous versions of Wedge - one of the only other character to be in all OT films not including the main characters - include one that was packaged with the 1997 Millennium Falcon...
  9. Nightwing

Boru's Bust Ups

nice customs on the Han and Luke. You opened the Blue clone trooper up! Shame on you! ;) I just got the toy fair boba fettt through the post the other day and all I need for a complete collection, are the black hole stormtrooper and amber chewie
  10. Nightwing

Leia Boushh Bust

I bought two - so I can display them with both heads. Leia as Boushh has to be my favourite costume in all six films
  11. Nightwing

Episode III scratch cards

there are loads of different types, not just limited to ep. III
  12. Nightwing

Lived Long and Prospered

Literally... Like RoddenBerry, Jimmy wished for his ashes to be sent into space
  13. Nightwing

McGregor sets course for 'Island'

Michael Bay is LAME! This film is supposed to suck major time, not even Scarlet and Ewan can save it
  14. Nightwing

Bust-Ups Series 5: Hoth & new Clone Wars Maquette

I doubt you will see a rancor because they are all to scale
  15. Nightwing

[Off Topic] Neeson is the voice of Narnia's Aslan

it's gonna be better than harry potter!