Recent content by malskelton29

1. M

New to the boards

Hi I think Chris Muncke & Michael Culver were both less than 1 week - I'm really good at recording when I send things, just rubbish at recording when they arrive back !! Mal Skelton
  2. M

New to the boards

I think with these two new additions ( see scans ) I have 23 but some of them need to be resent because the pen hasn't worked properly ......... metallic paint markers can be a little temperamental ( but the results when they work properly are amazing ) This week's successes are Michael...
  3. M

New to the boards

Here's this week's success - only took 4 days !! Michael Culver :-) Also a couple of older ones that I didn't post at the time - Mike Edmonds, Brian Blessed & Hugh Quarshie Got another three or four out currently, fingers crossed they all return safely Mal Skelton
  4. M

New to the boards

The address I used was ; c / o JLM Personal Management 4th Floor Holborn Hall 193-197 High Holborn London WC1V 7BD Hope you have the same success I did Mal Skelton
  5. M

122 - Catherine Munroe (Zuckuss)

I used the untested address above this week and had my item returned yesterday. Included was my original letter, my item and a hand written note saying that Cathy Munro doesn't not and never has lived there - and could I pass this message on So sorry to bust an address - hopefully somebody...
  6. M

New to the boards

Hi all It's been a while since I've updated this thread - my autograph focus keeps shifting throughout the year, concentrating on other projects ......... but I always come back to Star Wars eventually. Mailed out four requests over the last couple of weeks, here's the first success back...
  7. M

RYAN-J's Fan-Made Autograph pictures

Hi Ryan Hope your life situation has improved recently - hope you can continue to produce some stunning autograph requests. I am looking to get some auto requests out again ( I always have a couple of months lay off - then get bitten by the bug again ) and was looking through my spreadsheet...
  8. M

Sorry double post :-(
  9. M

New to the boards

Thought I would update with two new successes, both from my Top Ten of each film. Firstly, Dermot Crowley was gracious enough to sign for me ( the ink from the pen is a problem - I think it may be to do with sending paint markers in winter ). Secondly, my Wattographs purchase came in -...
  10. M

New to the boards

Thought I would update this thread with my latest successes from this last weekend. When I started my new design and collection I identifed my top ten from each of the six films - please see the top ten threads for the full list - my choices were based purely on living cast members ( obviously...
  11. M

Anybody going to Steel City Con - Oct 24, 25 & 26

Ryan Many thanks for the heads up - I had the address for Daniel Logan from Wattographs, but wasn't sure of the number of successes ............. I've got a card and gold pen ready, I've sent to Jeremy Bulloch today - Daniel tomorrow. I'm a Boba Fett fan you know :D I know Ray Park isn't...
  12. M

Anybody going to Steel City Con - Oct 24, 25 & 26

Just wondering whether anybody had any plans to go to Steel City Con between 24th & 26th October ? Obviously being in the UK I won't be attending, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get either Daniel Logan or Ray Park on cards that I've designed ? I don't know how much...
  13. M

Star Wars Wish List

Thanks for the advice, I'm working through the known TTM signers first ( sending out 1 per week ) and then I will move onto the conventions - though with a six month old daughter it isn't easy. The bigger stars ( such as Hamill, Neeson or Ford ) I suppose I just have to be patient and hope...
  14. M

Star Wars Wish List

I don't have just one Top Ten list of autos I want - I have one from each film ............ I've just started again with my autographs ; I've not included anyone who has passed away, obviously that would be impossible. But I have included those who are pie in the sky one shot in a million...
  15. M

Hi Ryan Sorry for not replying sooner, I was away from home this weekend for my Grandma's funeral - only just managed to get logged back in. I don't want you to go to any trouble, if you have Hi Res photos available then obviously I'd prefer those than you spend time doing the template -...