Recent content by Grinder

1. Grinder

Wolf O'Donnell in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Wolf O'Donnell is NOT a Fox clone.- A rant essay by YoshiRancher I have shown movesets and evidence MANY times, always being in the right and proving that Wolf has enormous potential to be far more than a Fox clone. Still, I get the SAME argument, every time. "Wolf would be a Fox clone." My...
  2. Grinder

______________________________________________________________________ 2b) Here’s Giftednsoccer’s move set Wolf. His A- attacks are similar but I put a lot of emphasis on his special and grab attacks WOLF MOVESET: Size *** Weight ** Power **** Speed **** Jump ****...
  3. Grinder

Post your thoughts on Wolf for Brawl here, but please, read the thread before you go babbling about "Wolf is a Fox clone" and making yourself look foolish. Also, no flaming or spamming, plz. Petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/225963/petition.html Character Demo for Wolf, Geno, and...
  4. Grinder

Forum/Site Issues

Somebody hates us. How sad. :(
  5. Grinder

New and Clueless

Hi ppl... I need to know the basics, .... siggy limits, where to post what, floating threads, what other SW message boards are worth a look-see, etc. Currently I'm looking for high-quality pictures of Bothans: Google has failed me in that aspect. :mad: