Recent content by germancollector

1. G

Star Trek Index Card Set for sale

Hi ! I have to sell some items from my collection. Star Trek index cards set: Wlliam Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, James Doohan & DeForrest Kelly Click on the picture für a higher resolution. Complete Set $90 shipped worldwide. Feel free to PM me.
  2. G

Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

You are absolutly right. The same with me. $400 are a lot of money for (only) a signature..... Even if it´s Harrison Ford
  3. G

Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

I guess they will do another signing. If they would be lower the price, they will sell even more I think....
  4. G

Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

Thank´s for your opinion. Yes, I guess you are right. Even if the Euro is a good alternative to the $US... I have to pay 300 Euro for a single signature. No...I´m willing to pay for some kinds of autographs at conventions. But you have the chance to meet them there and perhaps could talk...
  5. G

Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

Do you think it is worth this price ? Don´t know what to do ? I always dreamed about a real Ford autograph, but $440 ???? What do you think ??
  6. G

018 - Barry Robertson (Gamorrean Guard)

Hello Mr. Robertson ! Sorry to hear this. Not all Germans are such persons.....;) I´m a German Star Wars Fan and newbie on autograph collection and I´m always happy and proud to receive an autograph. I never thought about selling them, because they mean something special to me. You...
  7. G

Autograph Successes!

Here is the address I´ve used: c/o Cassie Mayer LTD. 5 Old Garden House The Lanterns Bridge Lane London SW11 3AD
  8. G

Autograph Successes!

Christmas success from Michael Pennington ! Received this today Happy Christmas to all of you from Germany !!
  9. G

015 - Dermot Crowley (General Crix Madine)

Got mine back today. Mr.Crowley signed my index cards and photos and send one of his own photo back, too. Great !!!!
  10. G

Is this my lucky week ?

I´ve paid 15 Euros for this one, which is about $20. I was a little bit scary about the low price, but I thought, even if it´s not real, you can´t get wrong with $20. And it seems, that this could be a big deal ! Yeepeah !!!! A newbie in luck !
  11. G

Is this my lucky week ?

Hello from Germany ! First, my Peter Cushing signed index card arrived (thank´s again for your help and oppinions about it) and then I´ve found this today at a local market ("Flohmarkt" is the German word, but I don´t know the English word for it): It is a signed index card and I hope...
  12. G

067 - Stephen Fitzalan (Mon Cal musician, various)

I´ve met Mr. Fitzalan two weeks ago at a Con here in my hometown and talked a long time with him about the movies. He is such a nice and friendly person. Good luck with your autograph request.
  13. G

Need your oppinion about an Cushing autograph

It arrived today. Here is a closer look at it: It´s an index card signed in gold Hope this one is a good start for my collection
  14. G

I´ve paid $40 for it and it guess/hope this is a good and fair price. :D
  15. G

Thank`s for your help....... ..............it´s mine now :)