Recent content by dustrho

1. dustrho

dustrho's collection

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here. Thought I'd let everyone know that my sandtrooper armor has come a VERY long way since the last pics you guys had seen. I even have a site dedicated to my armor, so feel free to check out all the photos, event coverage and other stuff that's on...
  2. dustrho

Darth Skellington's Collection 2.0

That looks great Skell! I really like all the backgrounds you used on those shelves. Nicely done!
  3. dustrho

dustrho's collection

Holy hell, has it been a long time since I updated this thread of mine! I have drastically changed the look of my collection page, and there are a ton more photos for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to check them out! Also, the latest thing I've been doing with my free time is building my...
  4. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Thank you very much Ron for the nice compliment. I haven't been working too much on custom figures lately, but it will start up again soon I'm sure.
  5. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

I decided to do something a little bit different last night, and thought I would temporarily stray away from doing a custom clone trooper. So I bring you the Grapple Droid, which comes from the video game "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." I have a picture of what this looks like in...
  6. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Add one more custom to the finished checklist. For the moment I'm calling this one a Heavy Armor Trooper. I'm sure I could think up a better name than that, but I've been sick the last few days and my head isn't all there. Hope you enjoy it!
  7. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Well, that's kinda what he's supposed to be. I thought this specific trooper had white eyes and not silver.
  8. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Here are three updates I'd like to present to you. Simply click on the thumbnail image to see more of that particular figure...
  9. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Well, I finished off another custom late last night, but I'm having a hard time deciding on a name and backstory for this one. I really want him to be like some Clone Trooper, who after Order 66 took place, went totally on his own and eventually became a bounty hunter. Check out the pics for...
  10. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Which one is that one again? Is it the black one with the silver or gray patterns on it? That would be a pain in the booty, but it would be fun nonetheless.
  11. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Finished two troopers tonight, and they are additional clones to fight in the swampy lands of Dagobah. First up is the Swamp Commander, who is now in charge of hunting down Yoda. He's not alone though, as he has brought a Swamp Elite Trooper, who will be there to help find that Jedi who Lord...
  12. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Since I had the day off from work because of it being Labor Day, I decided to put a little more time into my latest custom... the Renegade AT-TE Driver. This short story is definitely something I would like to write more about, so maybe there will be more to this! Hope you enjoy it!
  13. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

No offense taken here. I was just giving you a hard time for asking about the name Carlo. LOL!
  14. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

I wanted to give this guy a unique name, and I named him after one of my friends who works with me. Is something wrong with that name? ;)
  15. dustrho

dustrho's Customs

Here's two more customs that I had finished over the weekend, and I hope you like them as much as I do. First up is my Commander Bacara repaint, and this character is known as Commander Carlo. He's one of the many commanders fulfilling Order 66 across the galaxy, and he's currently...