Recent content by Capt. Khurgee

1. Capt. Khurgee

127 - Christopher Muncke (Captain Khurgee)

Hello Friends! It's been ages since I last posted on our good ol' Spy and now seems a perfect time to do so. Thanks for the boost Ryan, it was, as usual, a privilege and a pleasure to sign for you. My only regret is that I sometimes take a long time to get things back to people. The problems...
  2. Capt. Khurgee

Celebration 5 in 2010

A Gazillion Thanks! Dearest Wookie Cookie and Darth Skellington and Megatron, Guys, I seriously cannot thank you enough for your collection of CV pics. Through your eyes, I have had a chance to see what was going on at the rest of the Celebration. I don't feel that I've missed anything at...
  3. Capt. Khurgee

The Spy and me at CV !

To all my dear friends here at the Spy, I was absolutely delighted to meet friends from the Spy at CV! I had such an outrageously great time, even though I never got a chance to get off my chair! For me, meeting and greeting so many of the Fan Family was such a gas. Of course on of the...
  4. Capt. Khurgee

Celebration 5 in 2010

To All My Friends At The Spy, I'm sorry that I haven't been post lately, but I am very excited and proud to have been invited to be a guest at CV. Please, Please, Please, if you are going to be there, come over and introduce yourselves. After all this is a time for the whole Fan Family and I...
  5. Capt. Khurgee

Christopher Muncke to attend Celebration V!

Absolutely My Fellow Spies! I'm really looking forward to my first Celebration. It will be my ultimate oppotunity to do what I have come to really love - meeting other StarWars fans and having a chat. For me it has become like meeting long lost members of the family! Live Forcefully my...
  6. Capt. Khurgee

Hey Paul and All, Thanks! I must admit I had a wonderful time at C16, not just meeting you, which was a real treat, but meeting lots of fans from the Spy and from Rebelscum - people whom I had only met in Cyberspace but could now put a real face to! It's hard for me to describe to you guys...
  7. Capt. Khurgee

Star Wars Apartment

Hey There Cookie, Check out Pic 8...I love it that the beginning of my scene with Vader is on his widescreen! I'm just coming down the Falcon's ramp! Great choice! Chris The only Line Captain Khurgee
  8. Capt. Khurgee

Royal Guard Cake

Hey There You Two, What a great cake! It looks scrumptious! I only just came across this post and the pic. I wish I had known about the cupcakes, I would have loved one at Fan Days. How have you guys been? I haven't heard anything from you in ages... I can't say anything at the moment...
  9. Capt. Khurgee

To E_N and all my Spy friends, I had a great time at Memo Brum. It was a really fun event with lots of fans and cool people to meet and greet. I was sitting between Brian Muir the marvellous sculptor who created so many of the icons we recognise in the Saga. On my left was my old mate Norman...
  10. Capt. Khurgee

Return Postage

Hey Guys, First, may I thank you all on behalf of the UK actors and all for the effort that you are putting into trying to ease our return of your items and autographs. We know that it's a bit of a problem for those of you in the States to work out return postage. I have had some...
  11. Capt. Khurgee

Hi Friends, In my announcement, I said that I had sent off a bunch of items for people. May I ask you to let me know if you have received anything from me lately. I sent them on the 5th. Just a short PM or a note on the board. I really don't want anyone disappointed. Thanks, Chris :o))...
  12. Capt. Khurgee

Signed Action Figure Collection

Dear Ellie, I'm sorry that I have'nt checked my PMs for a while. I have now and replied in kind. I would be more than happy, honoured in fact, to become part of your wonderful collection. I look forward to meeting you at some point. Chris Muncke Captain Khurgee
  13. Capt. Khurgee

Khurgee Autographs Posted Today

Dear Friends, I have just posted a bunch of pics which have been sent to me for signing. I have tried to make sure that everyone who has sent me items to sign is included but if you don't receive anything in the next week or so, please contact me by PM or through Darthskellington. I'm sorry...
  14. Capt. Khurgee

To all my friends at The Bothan Spy, Please excuse me if you have sent items or requests and they haven't been returned. I had a minor disaster and many things on and near my desk were lost or misplaced. Quite a bit has now been recovered and I would be happy to send them out but of course I...