Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Darth Maul with Sith attack droid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leia with sail barge cannon

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Nightwing

New Recruit
What was your favorite deluxe figure from the Power of the Jedi line?

I still need Leia, so I can't really vote yet, but I would have to say Luke is the best.

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
I have all of them(for the exception of maul:yawn: )
I think leia is the best just because she is a way better sculpt than the first version(except for the hips:rolleyes: :D )

Barada

Saboteur
For the figure alone, I have to go with Amanaman. He is just too cool looking. However, when considering overall bang for the buck, even though Leia looks great, nothing can beat that Bacta Tank. It's an accessory that could almost be a playset. Therefore, Luke gets my vote.

Barada

ImperialTrooper

New Recruit
Oh well looks like Leia is the favourite here, sorry to be a bit boring with my reply but guess what?..........I agree it's the Leia figure for me aswell

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Amanaman closely followed by Luke. Hell, I can't really split them , they're really good....
Maul = Boring even though i love the character, just seems it could be a lot better.

Nightwing

New Recruit
OK, I finally got Leia the other day, so I can answer this:

Leia: great redo on the figure, and comes with a cool cannon. But I would've liked it if Leia's right elbow had been articulated so that you could've posed the skiff stick

Amanaman: I'm probably in the minority here, but I just don't like this figure. The accessories never hold in place, Salicious Crumb dosn't stand up. And the articulation... :yawn:

Darth Maul: Again, I'm in the minority. I liked this figure, although the Sith droid sucked. It would've been better off sold as a regular figure. Funny thing: I was looking at my TPM Jedi Duel and comparing it to this, and couldn't believe how bloated the TPM figure's face was!

That leaves just:

Bacta Tank Luke: My favorite by far. A brand new take on Luke that we have not seen the likes of yet. The Bacta tank itself is awesome looking. Add FX-7 and 2-1B, and you have your own mini playset!