YM's Top Shops

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Hot stops for this week
For this thread I'm trying to stick to the Virginia area
because I'm from there and people haven't really been posting what they found in other areas. I got the Idea from ArtoosNews.com and thought I'd start my own here. Since I'm basing this on my Toy Runs, I would love to here about yours so I can create a more accurate one.

The Top Three Stores are:

1. Toys"R"Us
Lately seen here is the evermost popular Screen Scenes as well as the exclusive 4-packs. Also seen here is the CW figures and the new Unleashed figures have been rolling out at Toys"R"Us stores everywhere. Other interesting things showing up here are the Dooku and Ani speeders which I thought has only been found at MGM Studio's Tattooine Trader.

2.Walmart
Not much in the figure area here. Lately the only things seen have been a few CW figures and some new lighsabers.

3. Target
Nothing!!!!!!!!!! Just a few CW figures.

Overall review:
If you make any toy runs this week, only go to Toys"R"Us unless you know of a store that has always been trustworthy. Supplies of figures seemed to have dropped down lately, but luckily will become larger in time when the 2004 figures arrive.

See you next week at YM's Top Shop

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Week of 10/26

The Top Three Stores are:

1. Target
Target moves to the number 1 spot this week due to it large amounts of the CW figures and Screen Scenes.

2. Toys"R"Us
Same as last week except things are coming in smaller quantities, which brings Toys"R"Us down to the second spot. What has been arriving here is the evermost popular Screen Scenes as well as the exclusive 4-packs. Also seen here is the CW figures and the new Unleashed figures have been rolling out at Toys"R"Us stores everywhere. Other interesting things showing up here are the Dooku and Ani speeders which I thought has only been found at MGM Studio's Tattooine Trader.

3. KBToys
Yes, that's right, KB has made it to the top three due to newer figures showing up. Today at my local KB I found some of the hard to find 2003 figures for $3 which is a great deal if you haven't yet found them. Another thing to do if you find them for cheap and you already have them is to buy them and then return the ones you bought first. This way you save close to $2 a figure.

Overall review:
If you make any toy runs this week, I highly suggest Target and Toys"R"Us for anything except 2003 figures. For the 03 figures I suggest KB only. Supplies of figures seemed to have dropped even farther down lately, but luckily will become larger in time when the 2004 figures arrive.