X-Men movie

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru said:
now they're just asking for trouble.

Wolverine movie - BIG YESSSS PLEASE.

The rest - not interested really, much rather XMen 4, 5,6,7,8.......

They did 7 Police academy movies for crying out loud.......at least Xmen have plenty of GOOD storylines that can be melded into a decent bunch of movies.

X-Men sequels ? definately!!!!!

And you still using VHS WC?;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Man, get with the times :p

what you need these days is one of these.
Got one myself only last week. Backed up all the family photos, mp3's and movies. Watched a selection using it with the living room tv. Excellent all round gadget. A must have for the digital age!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
darthskelington said:
Wolverine movie would be cool if it had Omega Red..which is a possibility. That or some of his Weapon X work with Creed (Sabretooth) and the other mutants.

They filmed some scenes with Omega Red, although it seems that they were left in the cutting room. A few months back a photo of Omega Red and Gaunlet appeared but I was too late. They took them out before I could see it.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw it. Didn't like it nearly as well as the first 2 movies. I'm not a big fan of killing characters - but not really killing them. I'm not crazy about Kelsey Grammer being in so much of the movie (I'd rather have more Colussus or Nightcrawler). There are a couple of characters they should leave out of these movies because they don't do anything.

I guess I sound pretty negative. It wasn't a horrible movie. I just liked the first 2 ALOT better.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I just watched it again yesterday and will probably watch it again tonight. i loved it eventhough there have been many points i agree with . I think they picked an awsome actor in kelsey grammer as mccoy!!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I keep thinking of Frasier everytime I see him. It would be like casting Jerry Seinfeld in the next movie.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Does anyone actually 'get' Gambit? Not on my list, couldn't care less if he never made it to the silver screen.

Gotta say I didn't even notice that Nightcrawler didn't appear either. X3 is a great peice of entertainment - gripping all the way. Yes, more action than story, but enough of each to make for a very enjoyable movie experience. I'll be looking out for the 2 disk dvd, hopefully with tons of extra footage and deleted scenes!