X-Men movie

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by wookiee_cookiee, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Borsk

Borsk Administrator Staff Member

I'm by no means a fashion expert, but the sleeveless leather jacket thing that the dude in the bottom picture is wearing is...bad (in a "not good" way).

2. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

Yes, that is SHadowCat. And yes, Colossus' vest looks goofy. But...it looks better than his old comic book costume would look. Just think if it were a giant red v-neck going all the way down to his waist. I for one, don't care to see too much Russian Man-Cleavage. :p

www.superherohype.com has a lot of promo photos of the characters, including Callisto, Psylocke, Beast, and the usual gang.

3. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

thanks guys, i just hope this lives up to the last two films.....

4. EV-9D9

EV-9D9 New Recruit

I wish they had gone with a full-body suit of armor for Juggernaut, instead of that so obviously fake muscle suit. I mean, he has a full coverage suit in the cartoons....

5. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

Yeah....Juggernaut is the only character that looks kinda goofy to me. If it looked more like the comics, it probably wouldn't look any better, although I prefer the comic look. I guess I've never been a huge Juggernaut fan though. :p

6. Darth Aussie

Are we seeing any Sentinels?

7. Jedi_Joel

Jedi_Joel Agent

New trailer out!! Check it out Here!

8. Darth Aussie

Looking good!

9. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Geek Jedi

10. Darth Aussie

thank you Fellow Cygnus clan member....lol, looks good, doesn't it?........

11. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Geek Jedi

It sure is looking quite good but it does have alot to live up to since X2 was sooo good. I'm not happy with the Juggernaut design though. Beast looks awesome :)

12. Darth Aussie

Yeah i think Juggernaut could have been a larger guy.....

13. Jedi_Joel

Jedi_Joel Agent

Well I don't think they could go much bigger without heavily relying on CGI or a bad costume job, and either way there's a fair chance that he wouldn't look too good.

14. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Definitely could have gone with someone larger. As I mentioned before, Vinny Jones is great as a villian, but he's simply not physically large enough to convincingly portray anything like the comic character. It certainly would have been better with someone of a bigger physical scale......

15. Darth Aussie

maybe used one of the wrestler guys or someone in a body suit similar to the Thing character in FF movie. would have at least been closer to the comic..

16. Jedi_Joel

Jedi_Joel Agent

Check out this clip from the movie that shows a familiar face from the comics. This could be counted as a spoiler I guess, so view at your own risk!

17. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Way cool clip, and YES, its a spoiler!

18. IG-PPO

IG-PPO Sith Hamsters Handler

Spoiler.

Yeah. In addition also make its appearance a famous Wolverine-Colossus attack.

19. Darth Aussie

Can't wait!!!

20. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Geek Jedi

I just saw the clip on Jay Leno and that was awesome!!!