X-Men movie

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Pink is the New Blog had these pics posted from USA Today. I couldn't get the USA Today page to load, but I attached the pic from Pink.

Spoiler pic below!!!

Kelsey Grammer as Beast and Ben Foster as Angel.

Attachments

• 120505_xmen3beastangel.jpg
    120505_xmen3beastangel.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 320

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Who's that? Is he good or bad? I only know my X-Men from the cartoons on Fox back in the day. I really enjoy the movies though. :D

Jedi_Joel

Agent
wookiee_cookiee said:
Who's that? Is he good or bad? I only know my X-Men from the cartoons on Fox back in the day. I really enjoy the movies though. :D
He's a bad guy. In the cartoons, this is what he looks like:
big_dance.jpg

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Juggernaut is Charles Xavier's step brother. He is human with enhance strength and invunerability due to a mystical gem. Like Magneto his helmet protects him from psi attacks.

The actor is Vinnie Jones (Swordfish, Gone in 60 Sec. Eurotrip).

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
IG-PPO said:
Juggernaut is Charles Xavier's step brother. He is human with enhance strength and invunerability due to a mystical gem. Like Magneto his helmet protects him from psi attacks.

The actor is Vinnie Jones (Swordfish, Gone in 60 Sec. Eurotrip).
Apparently both Vin Diesel and The Rock must have been unavailable. heh

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Darth Aussie said:
is this the same actor as X2 who's playing Colossus?

Yes, he is the same actor (Daniel Cudmore) who played Colossus in X-Men 2. One of the many coolest scene in that movie.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
IG-PPO said:
Yes, he is the same actor (Daniel Cudmore) who played Colossus in X-Men 2. One of the many coolest scene in that movie.
Yeah, I was disappointed with his lack of screentime.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
That looks fantastic.

Gotta say I had misgivings when I first heard who would play the Beast, but on second thoughts, he's probably a good choice.

Choosing Vinny Jones to play Juggernaut would seem to be a mistake though. Leaving aside the debate over the fact that Patrick Stewart is Scottish and Vinny Jones from Wales (albeit with a London accent), Juggernaut requires a physically much larger individual.

Vinny isn't exactly a small or short guy, but Juggernaut (as seen in the comics and cartoons) is HUGE. Someone on the scale of Michael Clark Duncan might have been a better choice. My 2 cents anyway, time will tell.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru said:
That looks fantastic.

Gotta say I had misgivings when I first heard who would play the Beast, but on second thoughts, he's probably a good choice.

Choosing Vinny Jones to play Juggernaut would seem to be a mistake though. Leaving aside the debate over the fact that Patrick Stewart is Scottish and Vinny Jones from Wales (albeit with a London accent), Juggernaut requires a physically much larger individual.

Vinny isn't exactly a small or short guy, but Juggernaut (as seen in the comics and cartoons) is HUGE. Someone on the scale of Michael Clark Duncan might have been a better choice. My 2 cents anyway, time will tell.

Well they had a actor in X2 with a cameo as Dr Hank McCoy. Why not him..
As for Vinnie Jones, well not exactly my choice. I'm sure that most of the WWE guys would have jumped at the chance to play the role....lol

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Here a look of a early design for Juggernaut. I read that the final design maybe be a little different. They also make a Beast Marquette but may be a little inappropiate for this site. Check them in cinescape.com site.

Attachments

• Juggernaut.jpg
    Juggernaut.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 368

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Darth Aussie said:
Gee Jean Grey looks ticked off...and who's the girl standing next to Iceman?

I think she is Shadowcat (Kitty Pride). She is the one that can walk thru objects and was played by two different actress in the previous movies.