Wookiee Cookiee's Scrambled Tiles

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
446d0826133831.jpg

Here comes another round of Scrambled Tiles! Click Here to learn how you can win a cool Star Wars prize.​

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Rearrange the tiles to reveal a Star Wars Classic Trilogy quote.
PM your answer to me with scrambled tiles in the subject line.

One winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries and win
Galactic Heroes: Greedo and Han Solo.

446d082629d046.jpg

Entries must be received by Saturday, September 8 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be announced on or around September 9th. Good luck!​

446d08260e0d96.jpg

JediJake

New Recruit
Man, I don't want to wait another week to find out if I was right! lol. But I think I'm right, its just up to the luck of the draw now. Good luck everybody!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
JediJake;76633 said:
Man, I don't want to wait another week to find out if I was right! lol. But I think I'm right, its just up to the luck of the draw now. Good luck everybody!

Hey Wookiee_Cookiee,

how many members have submited their answers? Or is it just me & JediJake that are going for the prize? Just Curious! Good luck to you Jake!

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I suggest a new strategy Ryan and Jake - Let the Wookiee win.;) (That is, if you don't want your arms pulled out of your sockets):D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;76701 said:
I suggest a new strategy Ryan and Jake - Let the Wookiee win.;) (That is, if you don't want your arms pulled out of your sockets):D

LOL! Good one Chewie! :D

RYAN-J

JediJake

New Recruit
Chewie;76701 said:
Just remeber, Jedi's have Lightsabers. You just try and take my arm off! lol

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Yeah!!! Figth!! wookies pulling arm off.. lightsabers... blaster... until none one is left. And then I claim the prize for myself. :)

JediJake

New Recruit
IG-PPO;76720 said:
Yeah!!! Figth!! wookies pulling arm off.. lightsabers... blaster... until none one is left. And then I claim the prize for myself. :)
Classic IG speech. Nice.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
The answer was:

LANDO CALRISSIAN: THAT BLAST CAME FROM THE DEATH STAR! THAT THING'S OPERATIONAL!

The winner is Guttersnipe!!

Please PM Amshak to claim your prize, I am going out of town and won't have internet access for a few weeks...

Thanks to everyone for playing. :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Guttersnipe! Glad you won!! Just watch out for TBS Member Chewie, He'll be by to pull your Arms out of your sockets any minute now :eek: JUST KIDDING!! :D

RYAN-J