Wookiee Cookiee's Holiday Gift Guide

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Need a last minute gft for your favorite Star Wars fan? Here are just a few recommendations:
«
The Star Wars Party Book: Recipes and Ideas for Galactic Occasions by Mikyla Bruder. «
This book shows you how to have an Otoh Gunga Cowabunga, a Jabba's Movie Marathon and how to make a Death Star Pinata. A great entertaining book that any sw fan will enjoy. Available at bookstores. $17.95
«
Hallmark Keepsake 2003 Padme Amidala Ornament.«
A great likeness of Padme Amidala from the arena battle in Episode II. She even has scratches on her back from that nasty Nexu! At Hallmark stores or hallmark.com. $14.95
«
jawaplush.jpg

Tomy Jawa plush. «
First released in Japan in late 2002, this 16" tall plush is a must for any Jawa fan. Tomy also makes an Ewok and Yoda plush. Prices vary depending on store $35-$70+.
«
Happy Holidays everyone!!

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Those tomy plushes look rather cute and tempting...

no..

NO!

MUST RESIST.......STAR WARS.....ADDICTION.....

haha...yeah, the plushes are cute.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I have the jawa and ewok plushes, I just need the Yoda one. I haven't found any online stores lately that have had him though.

What is the minimum age limit for these? Would they be OK for a baby or does it have small choking parts or do the eyes fall off?

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
The ewok comes with a variety of poisonous needles used for subduing large wookiees and beasts of the sort, so probably not.

hehehe...

I actually have no clue. Its probably fine for your kid just as long as you monitor him, And if it had smal choking parts, you could probably easily remove them.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by wookiee_cookiee
The tag is in Japanese, so I don't know what age they are for. I would say older than 3 though.

if you scan it and post it I can translate it for you... or at least decypher the age restrictions...