wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
444411e3c0721a.jpg

Coming very soon to the Bothan Spy!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Win an Plush Mpire Leia!
444411e5a63e6d.jpg

Below is a Star Wars Original Trilogy phrase. Each letter has a number assigned. Some of the letters are filled in to give you a head start. Fill in the phrase and PM it to me by 11:59pm May 1, 2006. Include Cryptogram in the subject line. One winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries and announced on or around May 2.

444411e34b723f.jpg

Good luck!!​

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Cool comp!

Is there a version of the image with just the cryptogram on it? Its time for me to get retro, print it out and use a pencil...if I can remember how to use one. Problem is, not sure my printer can handle all that black and if it does, where can I find a white pencil ;)

Jaguar

New Recruit
You could save the photo onto your computer, edit it with MS Paint, and trim off the top. You could even use the "opposite color" mode and get the black to turn to white and vice versa.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi and will soon see the end of the Rebellion." -Vader

And the winner out of 8 correct entries is: Jaguar! You have 1 week to PM me and claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for playing.

Jaguar

New Recruit
Oh huzzah. Another Mpire toy join my Darth Vader one. I still feel cheated that they didn't send me both Anakin and Vader, even though I had the right amount of Skittles codes. This should put my mind to rest at last.