Wizard World Sneak Peek

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
080803.hasbro.jpg

Hasbro is at the Wizard World Convention in Chicago this weekend and here's what They're revealing for those of you that couldn't make it.
«
New Basic Figures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Coruscant Night Club - Includes a bar glass and part of the Night Club bar. Available around the end of the year. Elan Sleazebaggano - Also includes a bar glass, death stick container and part of the Night Club bar. And Obi-Wan and Elan's bars (each sold separately) interconnect to re-create the scene. Available around the end of the year. Ayy Vida, Coruscant Night Club - Also from the Night Club scene. She comes with a bar stool and cocktail glass. Available around the end of the year. Clone Wars Kit Fisto - Kit is ready for underwater battles! He comes with a lightsaber and will be available around the end of the year. Clone Wars Saesee Tiin - Comes with a lightsaber and communications headset so he's ready to pilot a Jedi Starfighter into battle. Also available around the end of the year. Hoth Trooper - Comes with a blaster rifle, communications pack and display stand. Available around the end of 2003/beginning of 2004. R-3PO - Also comes with a display stand. Available around the end of 2003/beginning of 2004. Luke Skywalker, Hoth Attackomes with a lightsaber, goggles and part of the Wampa's cave. Plus Luke's base interconnects with the Wampa's base (each sold separately) to recreate the battle scene. Available around the end of 2003/beginning of 2004.
«
New Deluxe Figures: Wampa awesome new Wampa figure features new torso articulation and comes with part of his ice cave and a tauntaun part. And as mentioned above, the Wampa's base connects with the Luke Skywalker Hoth Attack figure (each sold separately) to recreate the scene. Available around the end of 2003/beginning of 2004. General Rieekan - The "coolest" General comes with a tactical display map. Available around the end of 2003/beginning of 2004. C-3PO - Features an escape pod that can fit him and R2-D2 (sold separately). Available around the end of 2003/beginning of 2004.
«
Head over and check out all of the pics.
«
Thanks to Starfox27 for the tip

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
THE FUNNIEST THING THAT I HVAE EVER SEEN...ELAN SLEAZEBAGGANO(WHO'S REAL NAME IS MAT DORAN).
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER PLAYING BASEBALL, ABOUT 14 YEARS OF AGE ,MAT WAS THIS TOTALY UNCO KID TAHT COULDN'D PLAY TO SAVE HIS LIFE AND NOW THE BARSTARD HAD A REALLY COOL ROLE IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES.
WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT THAT BEING THE TIP TOP BREAD BART SIMPSON WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM THIS FAR.

ANY HOW IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG TIME TILL WE GET THESE HERE IN AUSTRALIA.CAN'T WAIT. THE KIT FISTO ,I THINK WILL BE ONE OF THE COOLEST JEDI TO BE RELEASED.