Win a trip to Comic-Con 2006

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's a competition some might be interested in ("domestic United States" people only) ...

2006 COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL CONTEST
Dark Horse Comics announces the 2006 Comic-Con International: San Diego Contest, designed to bring a Dark Horse fan to the largest comics convention in North America, July 20-23 at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con International is the largest gathering of comic book publishers, creators, and professionals of any event of its kind in the world. The convention also features several other aspects of pop culture, including film and television screenings, and autograph sessions with media stars.

Dark Horse will select a Grand Prize winner to receive an all-expenses paid trip to Comic-Con International 2006. Simply register to win and maybe you'll be heading to San Diego in July.

Grand Prize (1)
- Roundtrip airfare for two.
- Lodging for three days and two nights (July 21-23).
- $500 in spending money.
- 2 passes to the convention (July 21-23).
- "VIP" pass to all Dark Horse Comics-related events.

Runners-up (5)
- Dark Horse Prize Package full of comics, trade paperbacks, and other items.
Visit the Dark Horse website for the fine print details and the entry form.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
wookiee_cookiee said:
Entered! I'm in a wedding that weekend, but maybe I'll win some cool swag.
I would be in a wedding that very weekend too, but alas, the military has other plans for me.:(

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
The INTERNATIONAL Comic Con Competition that EXPLICITLY EXCLUDES ALL INTERNATIONAL ENTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flame: :censored: :fume: :toed: :banghead: :guns: :toedc:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The competition is being run by Dark Horse, not the convention people themselves. :)

Besides, we all of us in the real world know by now that "International" really means "American's only" ... just like the "World" Series Baseball. ;)