Why you don't run in the house!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I got an E-mail from my Grandma today and she sent along these photos of this little boy:

AAA_01.jpg

Want to know how he got those Scars??

click this link to find out! (WARNING: Not For the faint of heart!)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/AAA_02.jpg

Can you amagine the pain!?!?!

RYAN-J

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I haven't visited the link, but those marks look like they were caused by a dinner fork. OUCH!

It wasn't IN the house, but I almost killed myself running outside the house when I was little. I was playing outside, running around when I tripped on a paving stone and put my hands out to catch my fall ... and one went straight through a glass porch window. I got a large rip about 1.5 inches long in the underside of my wrist - a fraction longer and it would have hit the main artery, so that was lucky bit one. The second bit of luck was that an off-duty fireman was at home across the road and knew exactly what to do. There's still a scar there today. :(

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah they were caused by a dinner fork!! MAN! That sounded like a nsty injury you got! Glad you survived!! :)

ryan-j

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
That's one lucky kid. The fork could easily have gone through and hit the eys or part of the brain inside ... unless of course they're one of those kids with nothing inside their heads. ;)

That was my second accident. The first one was when I was a toddler - I leaned up against the old clothes washing machine (one that heated it's own water) and burnt the skin off the palms of both hands. The doctors weren't too sure I've ever have the full use of them, but as far as I can tell they work fine and only have a few scars. There's photos of me at the beach with bandages on my hands and plastic bags around them to keep the sand out - I look like a mini-me boxer. :)

After that I must have settled down since I've not done any damage since - not even broken arms or legs like many kids do.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My record is Two broken legs (Left & right) not at the same time though! a Broken toe (Left foot) A Major ankle sprain (Right foot) Just call me Eviel Keneviel!! :D

RYAN-J