Who's going to C3?

Jedi_Joel

Agent
AmShak said:
i'm not sure i quite follow. are you saying that you could go to C3 but won't or are you saying that you're going to go, flunk out of school and be homeless?
I dunno, I'm so confused too! Well I'll try to clear it up. I'm getting money for rent, which I could alternatively use for a trip to C3. If I do go to C3, I will be missing out on exam reviews and other things I need for the last week of school, so I'm not going to go. :fume:

mynock11

Sith Medic
Stay and go to school you will always have time for starwars... but put your future in jeopardy and you will never forgive yourself... :banghead:

Jedi_Joel

Agent
mynock11 said:
Stay and go to school you will always have time for starwars... but put your future in jeopardy and you will never forgive yourself... :banghead:
Yup, I know. My fighter pilot slot and scholarship hang in the balance with every exam.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Look what I found today. I guess this means I'm going.

Attachments

• c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 370

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I have to wait til I get there and pick it up.

They won't mail outside the USA. Strange that.....maybe they need a portal to an alternative universe that has a united states post office thats aware of other countries...

Whats the stupid deal with not mailing outside the USA? Its not like they have to travel further to a post office or they didn't have enough time to plan ahead (I paid for my ticket over 6 months ago!). Man, that just bugs me!

mynock11

Sith Medic
I just recieved mine .. problem is .. they arent mine they are for someone else but were mailed to me.. i have sent off an email and hopefully that will take care of it..also a friend of mibe didnt get his sons either..

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I got my passes in the mail Saturday. Great, but no fan club lanyard??? Anyone else have this happen? Is there anyway to check fan club status? I'm sure I'm up on it since I had to become a memeber again to get the Holo Sidious exclusive.

Just wondering if they had a shortage of lanyards of something (wishful thinking?) I'll send an email off tomorrow night if I don't come up with anything...

This whole registration format they have just keeps getting worse by the second.
:banghead:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Will be standing in line to pick ours up. If you see a guy with a green/gold cap with a boxing Kangaroo on it, it's probably me......

DA

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Anyone know exactly what we need to bring as proof of purchase to collect tickets etc if we live outside the USA? What are the odds they'll mess it up?

I'd hate to do all that travelling only to find there's some paperwork glitch :toed:

Darth Boru said:
Anyone know exactly what we need to bring as proof of purchase to collect tickets etc if we live outside the USA? What are the odds they'll mess it up?

I'd hate to do all that travelling only to find there's some paperwork glitch :toed:

With going to the states, I'm brining my passport, drivers license and printouts of my ticket purchase. You shouldn't have much of a problem.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Anyone know about the under 6 rule? My wife and I are bringing our 2 year old daughter with us. Apparently we just ask for a ticket for her on arrival? Anyone had experience of this at C2?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
chris solo said:
With going to the states, I'm brining my passport, drivers license and printouts of my ticket purchase. You shouldn't have much of a problem.

I'll do the same then Chris, thanks for that. We can go and storm the palace together if it goes wrong ;)