What's your fave vintage fig?

Barada

Saboteur
I was just looking at my collection of vintage stuff, and I had a thought. Which one of these would I ever find the hardest to part with, if I ever was in a situation where I had to sell them? I think it would be one of the four I actually don't have right now - Amanaman, with Yak Face being right behind it.

For those vintage collectors out there, or for those that would like to have the vintage, if there was only one vintage figure you could keep, which one would you?

Barada

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
R2-D2 was the first Figure that I bought, how ever many years ago that was. I still have that figure and that is the one that I would keep.

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
well I wasn't around for vintage(dam$!!) but I think I like vader or leia the best. :)
I always told my mom she should of had me(born)in the 70's instead of the 80's :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
That would have to be Luke Skywalker, the first ever Star Wars figure, the one that started it all. Without him ... well, without him another figure would have had to have been first. ;)

Barada

Saboteur
Cool, a whole year since I first posted this thread, and it gets resurrected with more replies than it did originally. I think I'm sticking with Amanaman. How can anyone dislike a guy with a staff decorated with a couple of skulls?

Barada

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
WELL I HAVE ONE OF ALL EACH ORIGINAL FIGURES .TO PART WITH ANY IS HARD , LET ALONE TO BE LEFT WITH ONLY ONE.THAT IS AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ,AND ONLY WHEN I HAD TO CHOSE , I WOULD KEEP LUKE IN THE STORMTROOPERS SUIT.

"I'M LUKE SKYWALER , WE'RE HERE TO RESCUE YOU!"

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Tough choice, but a clear winner for me wouldn't even be a figure...it would be the die cast snowspeeder.

I had a small collection as a kid, all great items, but they were stolen. The snowspeeder survived (wasn't with the other stuff) and so it would have to be that.

If it came down to any figure (even one I never owned), it would probably be Vader :D

The Jawa has always held a special place in my heart in all of his vintage variations (vinyl cape, removeable hood, buttons). His gun was also the coolest!:guns:

JediDaxter

Am I lovable? Hope so.
Favorite Vintage.

I believe my favorites are the double-telescoping saber Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Anakin Skywalker, and the TIE Fighter pilot.

I think the 12" Vader is the only doll I like. I miss the good ol' AT-AT and Shuttle. Too bad the original cost so much.