What's new in your collection?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I thought I'd start a new thread were everyone can brag about what they just added to their Star Wars collection. Since TTM autographs are practically a daily occurrece, lets keep this thread non-autograph for the most part. :)

So......What's new in your collection?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'll go first. :p

I've been doing some ebay shopping this past month. My latest find was a loose Vintage Imperial Dignitary figure, mint condition with coin. I got it for $31 (including shipping). Lately ones withOUT a coin have been totaling $40-$45!!! :) I've been wanting this fig for a long time, and I've finally added him to my Emperor's Arrival diorama.

I've also recently picked up some:
vintage Sigma ceramic Klaatu and C-3PO mugs with boxes
vintage plush Ewoks: Princess Kneesaa, Latara, and Wiley

I found a Force Unleashed lightsaber on clearance at Walmart....but the spring open blades didn't work..so I returned it. (Hint....if you can't make the blades lock in place and spring open when you push the gray button.....it's broken. I think some plastic part on the inside breaks. I tried to take it apart, but it's glued in places.)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Picked up an early birthday present for myself this week. :)

It's the POTF One-Man Sand Skimmer, complete with all it's stickers and in great shape. I've been trying to get one of these for about 4 years now....finally found just the right auction. :D

I now a complete set of all three hard to find POTF mini-rigs:

One Man Sand Skimmer
Security Scout (bought this one from someone in Austria!)
Imperial Sniper

Attachments

• skel sand skimmer.jpg
    skel sand skimmer.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 296