What did you find on the 23rd?

richkulach

New Recruit
I found the first 14 figures everywhere, as did most people. Then this afternoon I found the Red Clone Trooper & Zam. After that I got the 2 speeders.

The only thing I saw and didn't buy was the slave 1, but at $30, it was a little too much right now.

How did everyone else do?
:cflag:
richkulach

MacKillop

New Recruit
Re: April 23rd finds

We only got the first 14 in Yellowknife. The others, along with ships etc could be in the back warehouse. We loose our "ice" road/bridge shortly so Walmart brings in a ton of trucks in April so as to be ready when the bridge to the south, melts (it'll be out for a few weeks and then the ferry starts operating). Thus the warehouse is full of boxes - the Toy manager could only find these boxes along with a box of sabers.

Thus I am missing figures 14 to 21.

richkulach

New Recruit
Lucked out!

Well today may not be the 23rd, but it stil brought many new toys to my house. I stoped in at Wal-Mart, the same one that had the red clone trooper yesterday, and found the Nikto/Jar Jar wave. Now my credit card is really a smoldering ball of plastic. Oh well, it is worth it.

So, the moral of this story is, if you missed something, go back and look again, because they might be putting out more stuff today.
:cflag:
richkulach

darth ndp

New Recruit
i found the first 10 figures about 3 weeks ago, and then the next 4 and slave 1 on the saturday when toysrus put there struff out early and then i found the last 7 at walmart. i also picked up the speeders and deluxe mace. left the other 3 deluxes cause there horrible and will probably go on clearence cause they SUCK ! no signs of the reek or jedi starfighter so i made a quick trip to the USA and picked them up $15 for the reek and $20 for the starfighter. nice displays at there stores especially toysrus and walmart but target was horrible, just as small of a display as the ones ive seen here in london, ont. MTFBWY

undecidable

New Recruit
I found the first 21 figures plus the 2 speeders on the 23rd at Walmart. A week later they had the deluxe figures and Salve 1. No sign of the Reek, Jedi Starfighter or last 6 figures yet. Never saw the preview figs here either. BTW, Zellers is a waste of time. Nothing but legos there! No TRU here.