What are your collecting goals?

Redleader

New Recruit
1)Do you have a goal when it comes to collecting SW stuff?

2)What do you want most that is missing from your collection?

I've had small goals this past year. I usually try to get a group of figures and when I get them, move on to another group.(ex. expanded universe loose figures) As time passed, my groups got harder and harder to get. This kinda system worked good for me because I went from 100 to 600 figures in a year!

All I need now is a loose Han taun/taun. I have one boxed, but's that's in another thread.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I guess my collecting goals would be to get all of the 3 3/4 figs from EP 1 and POTJ. And EP 2 when it gets here. And buy the 12" figs that I like, but not all of them.

I like the POTF2 figs, but the sculpts on POTJ are so much better. I have some POTF2, but I don't want to complete the whole line.

The item I want most is the 12" Defense of Naboo 2pk!

:ufo:

Barada

Saboteur
My goal is simple. If Hasbro makes it, I buy it. At least for 3 3/4" and 12" stuff.

Top priority for me? Finish off my vintage carded collection.

Barada

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
Classic trilogy for me.. If I like Ep11 then I might buy some but I doubt it...

As for what I want I think I would have to be The Skiff and Han on Taun Taun.;)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
pretty much the same as Barada but i missed quite a few 12'' figures only cos i got into those late. am looking forward to EP 2 when it arrives . seeing all this new stuff makes me think second job might be in order...

things i'm after ? millennium coin figure packs (missed a few of those)

Thommo

Romba79

New Recruit
Originally posted by Barada
My goal is simple. If Hasbro makes it, I buy it. At least for 3 3/4" and 12" stuff.

Top priority for me? Finish off my vintage carded collection.

Barada

Yup that pretty much describes me as well. Thanks to all the clearences the past few years, I've also branched off into army building and eventually diorama building (when I get some more room).

I'd also give priority to completing my vintage collection too.. probably focus with loose (which I'm closer to completing) then finish up the cards.