WePay IV

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jaguar said:
And I am hurt by that East Coast comment.
;)

for those who may not know, those comments are directed at the way gentle giant runs their business. in this instance, they continue to have exclusive after excluive available at shows on the west coast but are apparently unaware that an east coast exists.

They say that they will ship these things to canada until the day actually comes for the canadians to buy the item and then, suddenly, they are unable to ship to canada.

I just wanted to clarify that those statements have nothing to do with TBS. they're directed at GG.

Jaguar

New Recruit
I realize the auctions are parodies, AmShak, no worries there. I know exactly how the East Coast situation is. I'm from the Northeast, where there are absolutely no Star Wars efforts at all in the way of conventions, celebrity events, or anything at all. It's strange, because the Northeast is one of the highest concentration of the population in the country.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i assumed that, but i just wanted to clarify for anyone out there that might not know or might not know the Gentle Giant situation. So, i just used that as an example, it was not directed towards you. GG continues to screw over their regular customers and they seem to be getting better at it. it tooks less than a minute to screw thousands of people with this last "exclusive". And these were the people in THEIR "Collector's Club". In case anyone hasn't noticed, i've been doing a little GG bashing around here lately ...... i've alomst got it out of my system.

Gentle Giant:bash:AmShak

ok, be right back with the update

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
today's bust sold for $470

and the scores ....

01 Jaguar $463
02 Yoda Man $461
03 Darth Boru $471
03 darthzohner $468
04 Jedi Freezeman $495
05 IG-PPO $485
06 darkside449 $478
07 darthskelington $477
07 xwing25 $497
13 Jedi_Joel $450
13 mynock11 $455

and we're off to check the availaility of the excluive mini bust in gentle giant's stockroom... i mean wepay
4449e03f481161.jpg

it's that same seller! how could he have gotten two of these?:confused:

price range $450-$500