Attachments

• wepaynews2.jpg
    wepaynews2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,003

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
It's time for WePay II.

We will be playing a similar version of WePay1 but I have made some modifications to help keep anyone from getting blown out of the game early.

This version will be played in two parts. The first part of the game will last four days, Tuesday through Friday. On Saturday, we will begin a 2-day final round which will only include the two players with the highest score and the two players with the lowest score.

You must play the game on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday to enter the final round under the new "lowest score" option.

To play, each day during the first round, come to this thread and pick a number between 1 and 50. I have selected 4 numbers for each day. Depending upon how close you are to that number will determine how much money your auction earns that day. I will post everyone's progress each day.

The four winners (2 high & 2 low) of this round will move on the final round.

I will go over the ground rules for the final round when we get there. They will be similar to the rules that I have just gone over.

Any Question?

How about the prize?
The winner of the final round will get a POTJ FX-7 & K-3PO.

Attachments

• prize.jpg
    prize.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 486

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Each day will end at 10pm central time. I will update the thread each night between 10pm and midnight. After I have posted the results for that day, you are free to post your guess for the next day.

Although the game officially starts tomorrow, you may now post your guess for Tuesday.

Please email me if any of the rules seem unclear.
amshak@thebothanspy.com

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Here's what you're trying to scalp.

Attachments

• wepaymaster2.jpg
    wepaymaster2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 495