Welcome our New Forum Moderator

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Please welcome our newest staff member - joewhite. He's been a member of the collecting scene for quite some time and will be a great help here at the site. Hopefully, he will be able to keep the increasing Ewok population under control (just kidding...sorta).

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yes...Ewoks in moderation is a good thing. Will Joe be heading up the Ewok Containment Task Force, or just keeping tabs on them and laying low hoping not to become a victim himself? ;)

Congratualtions on your new status Joe! :)

BTW, I'm only kidding resident Ewoks. Even I, the Pumpkin King and a Royal Guardsman, personally have a healthy fear of Ewok shamanistic curses :melt:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I think most people who know joe, know him through the trading scene ... so joe will be helping out in that area as well as a few others. each section shows which people mod in which areas over to the right on the main index although we all bounce around where ever we feel like.

ewok:bash:joe

j/k

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Uhoh.....buzz.....weve got an ewok basher on our hands. How are we gonna take care of this one???

:frag: :frag: :frag: :frag: :frag: :twitch:

joewhite

New Recruit
Thanks for the kind replys!! I'm excited to finally be a part of TBS.com staff!! Although my current profession demands most of my time, I still hope to do my part and contribute a little something. And I'm ready to tackle any Ewok squirmishes that may come my way...hehe! :D Thanks again!!!

Barada

Saboteur
Congrats joewhite!

Yup, it's me, the hardly ever heard from anymore Barada. My apologies to all, and I should be back online soon, to do my part in ridding ourselves of this Ewok invasion :)

Anyway, Joe will be great here, and I look forward to 'modding' with him soon!

Barada

P.S. When I return, I will have a grand group chat so everyone can celebrate me. Unlike a certain protocol droid, Barada's have no trouble impersonating deities :D

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Hmmm.....it seems as though, ewoks need some protection......maybe disguises....

Welcome Back barada. Weve been really low on group chats lately:sleep:

Hmmmm, more moderators means more people who are uneligable to win prizes. Less people able to win prizes means Acey's chances improves. So more moderators makes Acey a happy boy. :D

Besides, someone needs to pick up W.C.'s slack around here. :p

Welcome Joe!

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
hmmm....I wonder who borsk could be referring to:mad:

lol......just because my genetics are a bit different from all of you doesnt mean anything. Thats why Ive decided to become a koala

joewhite

New Recruit
Hey, you've got a point about the not being eligible to win prizes! Doh!!! :cry: Nah, it's cool, if it means policing those pesky Ewoks. J/K :p