Weird Wide Web: Moon Landing - A Hoax

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
More from today's junk emails ...

Moon Landing - A Hoax
Did he or didn’t he? Did we or didn’t we? Did they or didn’t they? What am I referring to, you are most likely asking yourself right about now? According to some people, I am referring to the greatest hoax ever perpetrated by the U.S. Government. To others, it’s all a bunch of hogwash. You’ll have to decide for yourself.

The name of the site is Moon Landing - A Hoax. It is a site that is dedicated to the concept that the United States really did not send men to the moon in the 1960s and 1970s. It is actually an ad for a book that tries to sell that concept, with links to sites that support the author’s theories. Having lived through those times, I can say that on the surface, it seems like a bunch of hogwash. But there are some theories that are advanced here, and you’ll have to make up your mind for yourself on the subject.

The President has announced that he would like the United States to return to the Moon by the year 2020. That is a great program, since the benefits that we reaped from the first space program are still with us today. If you doubt that, then answer the question where did velcro come from? See, now you know what I mean. The Warp-o-Meter gives this site an 8.0, just for being so weird.

:rolleyes: