Walmart

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to start a thread for each store that contains info on what everyone is finding at these stores as far as new or HTF items.

I have seen Ephant Mon, Imperial Officer(SAGA), Rebel Fleet Trooper(SAGA), Padme (droid factory), Lama Su, Eeth Koth(SAGA), Tusken Raider(Camp Ambush), Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee and the Research Droids showing up at various stores.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I don't know what the deal is with Walmart. They can't seem to figure out what they want to carry from the star wars line. Some stores have pegs for the figures but zero figures on them and these pegs have been empty for months. Other stores are getting new and old 2003 figs while their pegs are still full of 2002 figs. Anyway, the points is, it is possible to find any of the 2003 figs at "some" walmarts.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
walmart has finally given us a reason to include them back in the toy run. Walmarts are putting out the new clone wars figures with bonus clone trooper (anakin/yoda/arc trooper) and they're going for $4.77. You probably won't find these in the normal star wars area of the toy department. they should be in a cardboard endcap display. Those pegs that have been empty for so long are alos getting some new figures but only the early 2003 figures, nothing that is "really" new.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
My Walmart (Marshall-east Texas) finally got the Clone Value Packs on 9/15. No errors or anything unusual, although a couple were smashed up in typical Walmart fashion. 6 ARC's, and 3 each of Anakin and Yoda.

They also finally got in a "New" wave of figures, including Research Droids, Padme (chase), Tusken Raider, Lama Su, Imperial Officer (Brown Hair), Rebel Trooper (red Hair--finally!), and Red Battle Droid. While some are new, these in general have all been difficult to find here.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
walmart is a good place to look for the 2nd wave of the clone wars figures but that's about it. I did hear of small amount of the newer gold saga figures had been found at a supercenter which might indicate we will see more but from what i have seen in my area, the pegs are full of the older, non-gold 2003 figures.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
anyone who missed out on the clone wars value 2packs should check out their local walmarts. I saw a case of them along with a new batch of the 2nd wave of clone wars figures at 1 of the 2 walmarts that i visited today.

Barada

Saboteur
Internet Reports are stating that the newest wave of Jedi Luke, R1-G4, and R2 w/ serving tray are hitting Wal-Mart right now across the States. Get out there now and you may be rewarded.

Barada