Vintage Style UGH in Florida and Disney (w/Lucas)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Spotted Vintage Style figs at Target by Mall at Millenia, along with Demise of Grievous and Senate Skirmish.

At MGM....you could buy the set of 5 vintage figs at WIcket's Warehouse and get a free Lucas Trooper right there on the spot. (Yes, tha means you could open you r figures and mail off for a second LUcas if you wanted).

I think Disney Downtown ahd these too..but I wasn't paying attention to wether they ahd teh Lucas or not.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
darthskelington said:
Spotted Vintage Style figs at Target by Mall at Millenia, along with Demise of Grievous and Senate Skirmish.

At MGM....you could buy the set of 5 vintage figs at WIcket's Warehouse and get a free Lucas Trooper right there on the spot. (Yes, tha means you could open you r figures and mail off for a second LUcas if you wanted).

I think Disney Downtown ahd these too..but I wasn't paying attention to wether they ahd teh Lucas or not.

Thats good to get the second one.......

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Re: Vintage Style UGH in Florida and Disney (w/Luc

So did you buy them?? That Lucas figure is a total 'must have' !

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Yup. :) Then I had to return the set of 5 I bought a Target the day before :p

Now I just need to decide whether or not I want to open the figures and or get the second LUcas.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith

nicely done Skel! Keep those of us outside the 'mailing zone' in mind if you do get a spare one ;)