Vintage Carded Ewoks King Gorneesh For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barada

Saboteur
Hi all,

I have a very near mint unpunched Canadian bi-logo Ewoks King Gorneesh for sale. There are some flaws, but they are somewhat minor.

The Negative

Slight bend upper right corner that does not break the color of the card or show any signs of creasing.

Small, maybe 1/2" crease radiating horizontally from punch, but does not break any color.

Slight yellow tint to bubble, but mostly clear.

One tiny spot on bubble where it appears the head pressed up against it, causing a pinhead-sized dent protruding out.

Tape has become unglued inside bubble, and staff rests behing the King.

Very minor scuffing on the card surface, but does not break any color.

The Positive

Bright colors.

Unpunched.

Very clean compared to the majority of other Ewoks figures you usually see.

I can send pics to anyone interested, and I'd send it in a Star Case with the bubble surrounded by bubble wrap for extra protection. I would like to offer it for $35 plus shipping. Let me know either through PM or email at barada@thebothanspy.com.

I actually received three carded recently. One was trashed, and I used it to get a perfectly mint loose figure. The other two I hard a hard time deciding which to keep. I ended up keeping a punched version, because it had a super-clear bubble and the staff was still taped inside. I think this one for sale actually has the better card.

Thanks,

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Card Front

Attachments

• Gorneesh Front.jpg
    Gorneesh Front.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 369
  • Gorneesh Bubble.jpg
    Gorneesh Bubble.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 352
  • Gorneesh Tab.jpg
    Gorneesh Tab.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 359
  • Gorneesh Back.jpg
    Gorneesh Back.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 363

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice fig Barada. I'm more in the market for a US Shaman myself, otherwise I'd take you up. I like the big character splash art.

I've decided that, despite have a ton of newer carded figures, I really don't collect them. But, carded figures are pretty neat. Therefore, I decided that my goal should be to have ONE nice favorite figure from each series, which I can then group together on a wall or something. Therfore, I'm after one SW card, one ESB card, ROTJ, pOTF, Ewoks, Droids, POTF2 orange, etc. It's just picking up the vintage ones that conflicts with my budget. ;)

Barada

Saboteur
darthskelington said:
Nice fig Barada. I'm more in the market for a US Shaman myself, otherwise I'd take you up. I like the big character splash art.

Thanks Skel.

Your idea sounds like a solid plan for the carded collector on a budget, which many of us are.

Having said all that, Gorneesh just sold this afternoon, so I'm going to lock this thread.

Barada

Status
Not open for further replies.