Vintage 12-back R2-D2 For Sale

Barada

Saboteur
Up for sale.

Has several issues. Card is wavy and the back seems slightly discolored. Card is punched, and has several creases in all four corners, as well as a couple in the middle section and by the hangtab. Unfortunately, even my closeups with my camera don't seem to show them very well.

The good news - the bubble is almost perfect. Aside from the slightest of scuff marks in the upper left corner, there are no other flaws on the bubble at all, and it is crystal clear. I have had it examined, and it does NOT appear to be a reseal.

Asking $120 US, plus shipping. Will be shipped in a Star Case.

Barada

Attachments

• 12 back R2-D2 front.jpg
    12 back R2-D2 front.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 404
  • 12 back R2-D2 back.jpg
    12 back R2-D2 back.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 381
  • 12 back R2-D2 bubble.jpg
    12 back R2-D2 bubble.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 378
  • 12 back R2-D2 creases.jpg
    12 back R2-D2 creases.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 334

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
This is one very nice gem you have here & also the baraba.Oh how I would like to have this one to start of my vintage anh carded collection.If you don't sell it would there be something you need?I may not be able to srape that much cash up this kwik without the wife noticing.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
she's always wondering what all these boxes are that turn up at the front door .... ah well they... er toys.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Tell her they're lost boxes that needed a good home and you've nominated the spare bedroom for that very purpose. Follow up by telling her there is a huge angry spider clinging to the inside of the door to said room.

Well, its worth a try.....

If you survive, let us know and we'll all try it :)

If we don't hear from you, we'll assume you've been sent on a spider hunt :)

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
The spiders does work ,also anything else that is a bug.She doesn't like coming down to the garage because of that.She made me vaccum the cobb webbs last time b4 she would come in.cool!

I can feel R2 in my hands.....

help me obi-wan kenboi , r2's our only help.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
And if you can't remember where those lost boxes come from, re-address them to me. i'll surely have space to put them somewhere..........lol

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Nah, send 'em on over to me - they'd be right at home here ;)

My place is fast becoming the worlds greatest lost box sanctuary :spin:

and we're officially a spider-free zone - just don't tell herself!!