Vader's Cape

Nightwing

New Recruit
Nightwing's Nitpick's: Vader's Cape

Am I the only one who finds the various versions of Vader and his cape REALLY annoying?!

They NEVER stay on! Same thing happenened with the first basic figure of Count Dooku- always falling off, loose as anything.

Can't Hasbro solve this problem somehow?

Feedback please?

Barada

Saboteur
I agree completely, Nightwing. The only capes that have worked have been the non-removable ones. Oh, how I long for the vintage days, when it would stay on the figure AND you could seat him wearing the cape.

Barada

Dark Jedi

Banned
Well, take a smaal, thin rubber band and attach it to the cape, I have the same problem with getting my Obi-wan Episode II fig to stand up, exept I can't solve it :rolleyes: anyways, my suggestion won't work so just hot glue it on or something...

The Professor

New Recruit
Oh, how I long for the vintage days, when it would stay on the figure AND you could seat him wearing the cape.

I completely agree with that sentiment. My major problem with MOST of the new figures is that they cannot sit down properly. However, I think things are getting better because Night Club Obi-Wan can sit down just fine.

Lenny Fett

New Recruit
I think the Clone pilots for the Gunships are ok, its the two speeders from AOTC that are stupid. You can't get any figure you need to into Anakin's.

JediDaxter

Am I lovable? Hope so.
I find the Saga Vader's the worst. My Vader TRD would even stand with it on. I have to take it off just to make him stand. The BD Vader seems to stand ok. Also, the 02 and 03 Vader's cape are the exact same! Hasbro didn't even put in the time to give the TRD a thinner one.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
The solution would be to sew a piece of elastic around the collar that is so tight it is difficult to remove...

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
I put the cloth cape that came with the "Complete Galaxy" Vader onto my Devaronian figure so that I could sit him in the cantina. It hase a flexable piece sewn into the collar that is great for clipping it onto figures.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Cloth Capes.........I remember my old Superman, Batman and Darkseid figures with the plastic rings on the capes. Bulky...but held them on. :)

Something that might work, but would "damage" the figure would be to take one of those clear rubber bands from the figures, and superglue it to the neckline of the cape. Assuming the glue would bond, that might work. Not ideal, but an idea.