USC Reminder

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
uscbanner3_468x60_2.gif

Since this last Unified Site Contest started on an odd day, as far as contests go around here. I wanted to post a reminder for the weekend, when most people have more time for this type of thing. For anyone who would like to know more, follow this LINK

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I didn't try last time, I think i was too busy or something. I've found several links so far, but I fear I'm coming to a dead end. My connection is slow enough that searching on the FFURG and Custom Alliance is almost impossible. Yakface adn Rebelscum are quite large, which is posing problems. Especially since Yakface has many old/unupdated links from their previous incarnation that are proving to be red herrings.

On the plus side, I am having a good time seeing all the sights and exploring links I "never" had time to check before. If only I had hi-speed. :p

Rebelcsum/Yakface are my old haunts, so I know how massive they can be. Some sites are small, while others appear small, but have massive content links to search.

And I still have one link to find here at the Spy, my home turf! The actual forum threads/posts are out-of-bounds, right?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yes, we never said officially that the forums are out of bounds, but i would never do that to anyone. I know where most of the links are hidden and of those, there are none in any forums.

and don't be discouraged by sites that are big or cause problems dfor slower connections. You could probably make a pretty good guess at the answer by just finding half of the banners.