Unleashed Luke

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
Has anybody else had a problem with thier -Hoth Pilot Luke- Unleashed figure? Mine has started to seriously lean to his right. It's not in the sun or anything and was fine when I first put it up. Just wondering if I it's a problem with the whole line or if I got a bad one.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Not a problem I'm experiencing, but then I don't have this figure, intoxicated or otherwise. I've found problems ingetting quite a few figures to stand. Kamino Jango especially. He has to almost bend over backwards to avoid faling over.

I reckon its a ploy to make us all buy loads of stands as well :toed:

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
I'm talking about the "Unleashed" figure. It's on the "snow" base that comes with it. When you look at both parts seperatly, they look fine. the metal pegs in the feet and the holes in the stand seem o.k. but put them together and he seriously needs a V8!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i haven't opened one of these yet so i'm not much help, but it sounds similar to the problem with the unleashed maul's listsaber.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah, I've got that problem too. I think what's going on is the hole is a little too big for the peg, thus letting it sag. At least that was my theory. The metal peg isn't going anywhere. And if you look at the underside, the hole is pretty well supported, so I don't think it's distorting.

Actually, now that a take a closer look, I htihk the problem is the peg isn't long enough, and therefore doesn't give enough support. The figure's weight tries to uproot it.

Which kinda sucks. ;) I'm not sure how to fix it, without either super-gluing it or replacing the ped with something longer, like a nail. :( Anyway, your not alone.